How many average calories per day on IP?

• Has anyone taken the time to see how many calories and average day on IP is. If I did it right is around 900 calories in phase 1. That seems lower than I expected, any thoughts?
  • The average is between 800-1000, depends on who you talk to and how many packets they are eating a day.

I do agree it's low, however, if you are following program you are tricking your body not to go into starvation mode by eating so often during the day.

Even though I slightly fear the reprocusions of what I am about to say - calorie deficiet = fat loss. That's just how it works.
  • Quote: Has anyone taken the time to see how many calories and average day on IP is. If I did it right is around 900 calories in phase 1. That seems lower than I expected, any thoughts?
    Please see my post in today's Daily Valuethread, # 3. Considering the thousands of people who have used this program, it's highly likely many of them "taken the time" to compute calories. Have you read Dr. Tran's book? If not, please go to the first post in the Daily Chat thread for the citation. It's free, as are the recipes. If your coach isn't giving you the background and rational for the IP Program, you'll find LOTS of information in the stikys. Read liberally; it will really help.