" I will stay on plan today because...."

You're on Page 9 of 14
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today because I am not going back to being 18st EVER!!!!!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I like it when my Fiance is proud of me <3
  • I will stay on plan today, because... I've got a lot of active chores to do today, and keeping off the weight helps these active chores become easier and easier over time!
  • I will stay on plan today because I'm going to Faerie Worlds for the first time next June, and I just want to enjoy myself and not let my weight or my insecurities hold me back.
  • Quote: I will stay on plan today because I'm going to Faerie Worlds for the first time next June, and I just want to enjoy myself and not let my weight or my insecurities hold me back.
    Faerie Worlds?! That sounds like the coolest thing ever.
  • Quote: Faerie Worlds?! That sounds like the coolest thing ever.
    It looks like the coolest thing ever too! (( http://faerieworlds.com/ )) I considered going to the Faerie Worlds Harvest Festival this September, but I'd rather wait until next summer. Hopefully I should be at goal by then, and much more comfy in my own skin. I'm pretty psyched to camp out in my tent w/the BF for three days surrounded by live music, entertainment, vendors, dancing, and organic/vegan food!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I am SO READY to lose this weight!
  • Quote: It looks like the coolest thing ever too! (( http://faerieworlds.com/ )) I considered going to the Faerie Worlds Harvest Festival this September, but I'd rather wait until next summer. Hopefully I should be at goal by then, and much more comfy in my own skin. I'm pretty psyched to camp out in my tent w/the BF for three days surrounded by live music, entertainment, vendors, dancing, and organic/vegan food!!
    That is pretty rockin'! Like a Renn Faire with more Faeries and whimsy!
  • I will stay on plan (as much of one as I've got) because the next size down pants are fitting in the legs and butt, just a little too snug in the waist and tummy, so if I make today a good day the beginning of a good week, maybe I can wear them next week!
  • I will stay on plan today, because... well, tomorrow is weigh-in again!
  • I will stay on Plan today because I went to the gym for the first time in a LONG time. I would rather kick my own butt than waste that good workout by going off plan.
  • I will stay on plan today because I feel proud of myself when I do (Plus, it's easier getting to sleep at night when I know I made good choices for myself all day).
  • I will stay on plan today because. . .

I love being in control of my health.
  • I will stay on plan today, because... I just peeked a 299 on the scale this morning,and I want to see it again on my official weigh-in day Monday!
  • Because I think I am on the verge of breaking through this plateau and I cannot wait to see 194.