Great first week..no headaches..Thanks

• Hi ...just wanted to say that I am so proud of myself for once sticking to a program. I was scared when I started this...the possible headache , nausea...I was so worried I made myself sick..Well nothing has happened and it has been 7 full days OP..I was having trouble getting in that last drink. But switched it up a bit and now am ok...I am so grateful to have a place to write my feelings and have you understand. It sets me free and feels so good to release some of the thoughts. Thought : 1:I have had a dress in my closet for 4 years. Brand new ....I'm gonna wear that dress on my 50th birthday ,,,YES I AM........2. I am going to dance to "It's raining men" on that day and not get out of breath..Silly but holding on to these dreams...holding on tight...Thanks for letting me release my thoughts.Ahhhh......feel better now

Kimmy
  • Welcome Kimmy and way to go your first week was great and now you can continue to do great. I didn't have any problems the first week except for a migraine but that wasn't an IP thing.

You are doing great if you need any help with anything just ask, we are all here to try and help.