Got an unexpected surprise yesterday

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well yesterday I found out Im pregnant with my 4th child very unexpected but happy at the same time. Took home pregnancy test gonna get into the docs this week and confirm it but Im sure I am never got a false result on a home pregnancy test before plus I know what it feels like after doing it 3 times before . My weight loss journey will be on hold just gonna focus on eating healthy and still doing light excerising for baby. Im gonna come back time to time to see how everyone is doing and I will be back at the journey when baby is born next year. Good luck and keep up the good work.
  • Ky30 that is a wonderful surprise!!!
  • Congratulations ! Please keep in touch. There are other expectant mommies on the forums, maybe you would like to touch base with them. Check out the pregnant-nursing forum if you haven't already done so.
  • Congratulations!! I second the pregnant/nursing forum - great place to hang out while you're expecting! What an exciting surprise...I wouldn't mind getting a surprise like that although I don't think DH feels the same.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Yay!! Congratulations!!
  • How exciting! Congratulations.
  • Make sure you visit the Pregnancy forum!
  • congrats, that's one of the best kinds of surprises!
  • Congratulations and best of health to the both of you!!!!
  • Congratulations! I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!
  • Congrats
  • Congratulations on number four!