advice!!! please..

• Okay, so I have been doing lots of Cardio the last couple weeks, however I think it might be time to switch it up. What could I do to help make more changes. Also I know my stomach has gone down but I know their are no specific ways to slim down thighs. I feel like their not changing. Is their anything I could do to make changes in ny thighs. It's frustrating me.
  • You can't really spot-tone any area. Just keep losing weight. Eventually, your thighs will get into line.

As for switching things up, try some yoga, pilates, or weight lifting if you want a switch up things with your cardio.
  • Squats and walking lunges changed my thighs a whole lot.
  • Pilates will work wonders. My thighs and arms tightened up in days! You could try Pick Your Spot pilates with Ellen Barret. It's on Netflix if you have it, really effective.
  • wall squats, slide down with your back to the wall into a sitting position and hold it as long as possible.
  • Love Ellen Barett! I have several of her but I really like her in SELF: Bikini Ready Fast. That's a nice workout.

But you don't have to do her -- check out http://www.collagevideo.com/ for the clips and see about including more strength training.

Once you have your cardio base settled, it's a logical next step.

A.
  • Thanks, I didn't know netflix had workout dvds. For sure I'm going to do lunges! Starring tomorrow since I feel like today has been a bummer for me.