Autumn Beauties June Check-In (Everyone is Welcome to Join!!)

You're on Page 15 of 15
Go to
  • Journal
    Today's Journal

B: 1/2 C grits, 1 sl cheese, 2 sl Canadian bacon, coffee
    L: Grilled ckn salad w/reg salad dressing & cheese, SF pudding
    S: peanuts,
    D: salmon, green beans, 1 Fudgesicle
    Exercise: Firm Express C1 Cardio & Sculpt
  • Morning Ladies. I hope everyone is having a good week so far.

I've been going along fine just been busy so I haven't been checking in as much. My period has been a little rough so exercise hasn't been going strong, but I'm definitely planning on upping things once July gets here. Which is soon, wow!
  • I spent most of the morning at the eye docs for a routine exam which went well {except for all the waiting...} However, the Dr wants me to go back and see my cataract surgeon, there's a membrane that holds the fluid away from the lens, so they can't take it out when they replaced my lens, but it has gotten cloudy and is affecting my vision so I will have to have it fixed. They apparently punch a hole in it with a laser, and its a routine procedure, happening more often than not. Planned on a different cardio than Leslie, but since everything is blurry. and probably will be for the rest of the day, I guess she is my safest bet.
  • Penguin ~ I'm sorry to hear that you have to have a procedure, but it's good to hear that it is routine. I hope it goes well for you so you can get back to seeing!

Kim ~ TOM...everyone's best friend, right?

GettinFit ~ I finished Extreme Makeover: WLE tonight and wow was I inspired! This girl looked amazing and I was so happy for her!!
  • Wed 29
    B= 2 c milk, vits, Egg Mug {egg sub with peppers and onion}, slice bread with pumpkin butter
    L= Old Venice Cobb salad
    S= protein shake
    D= homemade beef and veggie stew, slice bread
    S= peach with honey/greek yogurt
    E= 5 miles with Leslie
  • TOM used to be so irregular, now that I'm getting healthy it's coming like clockwork, but it's sooo much worse then it used to be. =P Figures huh?

I can't believe tomorrow is July already! This year is flying by.

Who's up for starting the new thread?
  • Good morning, ladies! My goal was to be at 169.9 for the June challenge, and after WI at 170.4 yesterday, I WI at 171.2 this morning...oh well...at least I dropped a little weight this month. Onward and downward to July!

I'll start the July thread...I don't mind!
  • Good morning ladies,

Kim - I hope TOM gives you a break soon. You're right, time is flying by!! It seems like it was just January and the year is already half over. I'll be happy to start the July thread.

Penguin & Emme - I hope you ladies are haring a great day!

I'm so excited that it hit 215 this morning. That's where I plateaued before and stayed there for over a month and then I gave up. I sure hope it doesnt get stuck here this time.

Have a great OP day everyone.
  • GettinFit ~ Woo-hoo for hitting 215!! Onward and downward! You won't get stuck at this weight. Don't even think about the number...just focus on eating right and getting your exercise in and 215 will be a thing of the past!
  • Way to go GettinFit! I can't wait to join you in the 2teens! Hopefully for me I'll get there before you leave them for good. =)
  • Ladies,

I'm so excited I hit 20 pounds down today and I got a 4th flower added to my siggy! Now I'm working on the 5th one!

Today's journal

B: 1 C grits, 2%cheese, 1 serv Reduced fat bacon, sliced tomatoes
    L: Salad w/2% cheese, feta cheese, bacon bits & reg caesar salad dressing, 2 Dk choc
    D: Salmon, green beans
    S: SF Fudgesicle
    Exercise: Rest day
  • C'mon Kim - Hurry . I'm hoping not to be here much longer. I am so ready for onederland.
  • I'm definitely going to try! I haven't weighed since June 9th so I'm super curious to see where I'm going to be at in the morning. A little nervous too.. The last week has been a little rough, and that vacation...

I think I'm just hoping to be under what my ticker says even if just by a little. I would hate to have gained and not really been aware because I've removed myself so far from the scale. I feel good and to me I look smaller, but I dunno, I'll find out in the morning! =)
  • Thurs, 30
    B= 2 c milk, 1 scrambled egg beater with salsa and cheese
    L= Canned tuna on salad
    S= protein shake
    D= 4 cups homemade chinese with soba noodles
    S= straw greek yogurt + 2 walnuts
    E= 5 miles with Leslie

I do workout DVD's at home. I keep track of them each day; title, time and then at the end of the year add it all up to see what I've done, what I'm not using, and if I need to purge/buy something, LOL. Jan- June I did 112 workouts, which breaks down to 60 cardio {walking, kbox TM workouts}, 44 strength {mostly weights, some yoga and pilates}, and 16 weights/cardio circuits.

Gettin, congrats on the 4th flower.

Kim, good job staying away from the scale for so long.

Emme, at least you have lost some weight. Progress is good. Keep going!