Sub for shakes on IP.. will this one work?

• This one is called Edge.. Its the ONLY shake mix available in are town..

Its a whey isolate shake..

110 calories
    25 grams of protein
    0 carb
    0grams of fat

Does this work??? for a useable susbtitute for the shakes??
  • Quote: This one is called Edge.. Its the ONLY shake mix available in are town..

110 calories
    25 grams of protein
    0 carb
    0grams of fat

WOW! Zero carbs and 25 g of protein?
    That would be an excellent alternative product!!

I use EAS Carb Advantage RTD shakes and they contain:
    110 calories
    2-4 carbs (depending of flavor)
    17 g. protein.

Now I am interested in finding the brand you are referring to. Sounds great! Hope it tastes great too!
  • Quote: This one is called Edge.. Its the ONLY shake mix available in are town..

110 calories
    25 grams of protein
    0 carb
    0grams of fat

Just wondering where you bought this from? Thanks!
  • Well im in Canada and i bought it from IGA..you can check it out at www.edgeprotein.com If you google around online, you might be able to find other websites to order from..maybe EBAY? or Amazon.com?
  • IMHO cutting out carbs completely is not a good idea. You need carbs to function physically and mentally. This may be a good substitue occassionally, but I wouldn't recommend it as a complete replacement. I have consitently lost weight following the IP protocol with one restricted package per day (I did not lose as much when I tried bootcamp for a week) - so I know that my body needs the extra carbs that the restricted pack offers. I'm not saying don't use it, I'm just asking you to be mindful of the fact that you do need to consume carbs everyday.