Protein Shakes

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Even in the USA food cannot be copyrighted. Anyone can copy an existing formula in creating their own product. They can't copy logos or packaging, but the actual recipe can be a true clone.
    This is true. They CAN however, have a trade secret (ala coca cola) or patent it, which doesn't last forever though.
  • ok I decided to bite the bullet and try the Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk.

I also found a small blender in the back of my closet that I didn't know I had. I must admit the blender makes a huge difference. The shakes are MUCH smoother and easier to get down.

As for the almond milk. It wasn't bad. It had a very mild slightly nutty taste. It was a little watery but it had enough substance to mix well with the shake. I could definately get the shake down but I think I'm going to add a little splenda next time. I'm going to continue using this in the future. only 35 cal and 1g carb per serving. Plus it's loaded with nutrients. I'll take it. Also I didn't notice a difference on the "fullness factor"
  • I take syntha-6 its a little more on the expensive side but the taste is fantastic and you drink it with water instead of milk so no extra calories i take it first thing in the morning as soon as i wake up i saw on doctor Oz that having 30 grams of protien within 30 mins of waking up can maximize your weight loss becuase it jump starts your metabolism so the shake is a breakfast replacement for me its somewhere around 31 grams of protien and 300 calories