Swimsuits

• Okay, I weigh around 211 pounds. But I'm relatively big boned (my hips stick out when I'm laying down), and I'm more of a pear shape. I'm thinking about wearing an actual two piece bathing suit for this summer. Yeah, I'm not perfect, but it's not like I'm going to be SPILLING out of it. I want a full coverage bottom and a bandeau top, so my stomach would be exposed. Am I crazy?
  • You know whatever makes you feel good! I don't think either way is bad, honestly. I weigh 222 but I feel good about my self and I'm trying. Now, it wasn't in public, but I treated myself 2 days ago and put on a pair of undies, took my big booty out in the back yard and tanned topless. I've never felt so good!

Don't let others decide what is good or not good for you, be who you are and enjoy it. Like my mom says - if they don't like what they see then can look somewhere else. And if they like it well, they can get my number! lol
  • not crazy at all!

were you thinking of something like this?

• Actually, yes. I think it would be ADORABLE.
  • You're not crazy at all! If you want to then there's all the reason you need. All you need to rock any look is confidence and it sounds like you've got that!
  • That would look great on you. I love polka dots too! As long as you're comfortable and confident, you will totally rock a 2 piece.
  • i think that bathing suit is super cute! and all you need is confidence to rock that look! you'll look great.
  • You are not crazy, if you feel good and content with how you look then go for it! Its summer and I can say that not matter what weight i've been i've always wanted to enjoy the feeling of summer wind and sunshine, so get it girl!
  • I was going to post a similar bathing suit! I think that one is from ModCloth? Anyway yes you could totally rock a two-piece. I'm pear-shaped and as much as I look terrible in skinny jeans that only accentuate my rear and hips, pear-shaped DOES work to our advantage with two-pieces, since the thinner part (stomach) is exposed and the rounder part (hips/rear) are cutely decorated. I actually look smaller in a well-designed two-piece than in a one-piece. Have fun shopping and flaunting on the beach this summer!