The Onederland Express - Hop on Here!! #5

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • AAAHHHH! I just typed a post and lost it! I hate that!! Anyways here goes again:

Susie - Glad you found me on facebook!! Also yes you're right we need to start a new thread at 500 posts, you can have the honour if you like! Glad you guys had a good time at the cheesecake factory - as far as I know there aren't any up here and when we went to visit Boston a few years ago, DH loved it so much we ended up going 3 times, once to eat dinner but the other two just for cheesecake.

I had my monday accountability weigh-in yesterday, and am very happy I maintained over the holidays! I did indulge a bit but was careful to include extra activity too, so yay! Back to work today....not too happy about it, and neither are the kids....especially Katie, she can't quite understand why mommy's not with her all the time anymore.

Hope everybody has a great day!
  • Just walked in the door from work and will be heading to the Y at 6:30--wanted to get a post in.

I got on the scales this morning and they are up a bit--it's the peanut butter fudge that I kept having a piece here and a piece there. I'm hoping to just be even with my weight on Thursday at weigh-in. Dang it I am mad at myself. I wanted to weigh-in and have a loss. Guess I should have thought about that when I was eating the fudge.

Oh well..forward.....!!

Is anyone else having trouble getting on with Internet Explorer? I keep getting that "script error". They have some info on the message board about, others are getting it too. I find it frustrating because I like to come here at lunch and post but I can't download another browser at work due to security on our laptops. So, I'm posting when I come home in the evening. I really miss the mid-day check-in.

Liz: Bravo! for those scales staying the same over the holidays! Also, I am glad we found each other on FB.
    I really don't want the honor of starting a new thread but if no one else does it at 499 post then I will..can't loose this board...it's precious to me!

Looking forward to seeing everyone back here soon!
  • I'm baaaaa-ack. Happy New Year to all you fabulous women!

I had a lovely NY Eve - turkey dinner with my DH, DM, DS and his GF. Cozy candlelight, lovely music. An eggnog. And then "It's a Wonderful Life." Ended the year with a nice glow.

I was mostly very well-behaved over the holidays -- other than the occasional treat -- and expect no gain, maybe a loss when I weigh in on Monday. I was looking back at the weigh-in thread and saw that I'm down 10 or so pounds from January 8 last year, which is better than nothing. Sadly, when I looked back to the previous year, I was pretty much exactly where I am now. But never mind --

THIS IS THE YEAR! I WILL get to goal.

That's about 55 pounds away and I'm hoping to be getting reasonably close by mid-summer. I hadn't been getting to hot yoga as frequently and once in a while not getting in my 10,000 steps. But that's all over. I went to hot yoga Sunday and Monday and have done the sequence yesterday and today. Getting in all my steps and have been very good food-wise since last Friday. Am starting to track food again today.

Susie, congrats on the 3.5 last week and the loss over the year! It's wonderful that you've got some breathing room between you and the big 3. Drink lots of water today, watch the salt and sugar and you could still have a nice surprise at WI tomorrow.

Oh my gosh -- I love writing and receiving letters too, although, it's a long time since I've done either. I'm going to write my brother a letter soon, though. Thanks for the reminder!

Liz, hate losing a post! I just clicked something that took me to a new page but when I clicked the back button my post was still there. Congrats on maintaining over the holidays. You ROCK! How long have you maintained now?

I'm going to Boston week after next. Reminder to self: Stay away from Cheesecake Factory.

Carri, are you into turn-around mode yet? Yup, this is our year!

Mel, MiniD

Oh, Auntie_g, I miss you!

OK -- time to hit the desk (well, for work). Let's make this a good one!
  • So I see that this will be post #499, so I'm going to copy what I just wrote, make a new thread and paste it there - see you on our new thread!!