Lunch Ideas?! (I work in an office!)

• Hi all!

I'm posting to see if anyone has lunch ideas they can share with me! I work in an office so I usually buy lunch for the week and make it on the day or whatnot.

Trouble is- I'm a fussy eater. I dont like fish, tomatoes, olives, duck or any meat like that. Not too keen on peppers, but I can tolerate them! My weakness is bread, potatoes and cheese etc!

Last week I chopped up some salad the night before and made up a wrap, with ham, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion and a little bit of coleslaw. It was really nice so I'll be doing it again but I like to change week to week because I get bored easily :/

I don't want to "diet" as such but eat good and healthily in order to help me with my weight loss!

Any ideas would be a great help!
    Thanks chicks x
  • My lunches revolve around 3 different things: Leftovers from the previous dinner, a healthy frozen meal (Amy's, Kashi, Etc), or a large salad or wrap made out of whatever fillings I have on hand. Sticking to these keeps my lunch options easy and I have the variety that I crave.
  • I eat a lot of dinner leftovers for lunch as well.
  • This is my typical lunch meal
    1/2 a cup of brown rice, farro, brown rice cous cous
    as many red peppers (usually 2)
    3 stalks or so of celery
    any other veggies I have on hand to put in the meal

dressing is made out of a teaspoon or so of flax seed oil, one lemon, oregano, and black pepper...
  • Soups are another good option.
    I also bring left overs from dinner. Or I buy salads here at work.