B, L, D, S, Ex - Hi, Lo - Thursday, May 12th

• WARNING: AMERICAN IDOL SPOILER!!!

I think it might be fun, for those who feel like it, to share how our day went.

I know that it will to make me feel more accountable and I also get lots of ideas from others!

So, for yesterday (because today is not over yet), here is how my day went:

B~ Vanilla RTD drink box (and I put some in a coffee ) ;
    L~ Salad (lettuce, spinach, tomato (just a few pieces), raw mushrooms, red cabbage, cucumber and WF balsamic dressing), IP sea salt and vinegar ridges;
    S~ 2 pieces Spry gum (cinamon);
    D~ Pork brochette, 1/2 cup green string beans, cooked mushrooms, Nestea lemon ice tea (sweetened with Splenda);
    S~ Chocolate RTD drink box

Ex~ About 90 mins. of walking

Hi~ I really enjoyed my walk and it was a beautiful, sunny day;

Lo~ My kids were awful to put to put to bed and really frustrated us; my favorite singer got voted off on AI.

I hope others will consider joining in!
  • B-bacon and cheese omelet package with red hot sauce and 36 ounces of water

L-lettuce, mushrooms, cabbage, banana peppers, cucumbers, evoo and herbs with 36 ounces of water

L-vanilla RTD spread out between 10:30-2:30...I mix it with coffee or hot tea

D-7 ounces of flank steak with evoo and garlic and zuchinni and asparagus and 36 ounces of water

EX: 30 minute leisure walk at lunch and 60 workout intense circuit with a personal trainer and 36 ounces of water

S-peanut butter bar

Hi-all the compliments on my new outfit

Lo-worrying about my daughter
  • For Thursday
    B - Peach Mango Drink
    L - tomato basil soup/lettuce & broccoli coleslaw(with WF mayo and honey dijon dressing)
    S - Beef stirfry with bean sprouts, zucchini, peppers, onion and Gyro Mango salad dressing and soy sauce
    SN - bad me didn't have one just the supplements
    EX - 45 minute walk at off leash
    HI - Having coffee at Starbucks with a friend, and playing Happy Happy Hippo with her son.
    LO - having coffee at starbucks, asked for something that has no sugar, they said their frappys are just coffee and ice and they added a sugar free syrup cinnamon dulce, tasted good but had an upset stomach last night, needless to say that is why I had no snack, got home drank a gallon of water and went to bed.
  • Quote: Lo~ James Durbin got voted off on AI (he was our favorite)

I hope others will consider joining in!
    Ugh! Gutted! Should have been a spoiler alert on that one!
    I PVR'd it but hadn't watched it yet. I guess AI is over for me this season.

Sorry I'm soo off topic. Back to regularly scheduled IP chat!
  • Quote: Ugh! Gutted! Should have been a spoiler alert on that one!
    I PVR'd it but hadn't watched it yet. I guess AI is over for me this season.

Sorry I'm soo off topic. Back to regularly scheduled IP chat!
    Oh no! I never even thought to put a spoiler alert... I am so sorry!!! I edited my post to add one and I'll try to be more careful in the future.
  • No worries at all! I'm just totally depressed about that outcome!
  • B- Rice Krispy Cereal Pancakes
    L- Broccoli and 2 hard boiled eggs
    D- Ham, zucchini
    S- Caramel Nut Bar
    (I'm on phase 2, btw)
    EX- none, just the usual of laundry, cooking, working, cleaning house, running after my 5 kids..
    Hi- loving my collarbone, I can really see it after a long time of it being hidden.
    Lo- feeling bloated after a BAD day yesterday!!