Cold Grilled Chicken???

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am sitting here eating my lunch at my desk. I brought a cucumber and peeled and sliced it and brought a leftover grilled chicken breast. This is absolutely DELICIOUS and so much better than anything I could have gotten at the food places in town. Who would have thought. So easy and yummy. I think I will grilled up extra more often when we have it for dinner.

Random, I know - but thought I would share.

Angie
  • That's what we're here for! Thanks for sharing! Now I've got a new idea for lunch!!!
  • When I saw the title of this thread my very first thought was "Yeah! Awesome yumminess!" I love cold chicken.
  • me too! i love cold chicken! My favourite summer recipe is cold quinoa, and mix in all the fixins for greek salad (tomato, cukes, red onion, olives) and cold chicken and some greek dressing it's swooooooooooooony and so filling!
  • Cold chicken seems more filling than hot chicken. Actually, eating anything cold or at room temperature seems more filling...hmmm.
  • Love it, and I LOVE cucumbers!
  • a lot of people think i'm weird with this, but i LOVE mustard with cold chicken. It's so good! Gotta use guldens' spicy brown mustard for the best though It's a good (better alternative than mayo) low cal dipping for dry chicken.
  • I always make too many kabobs so I can have leftovers for lunch the next day. Its great!
  • Quote: I am sitting here eating my lunch at my desk. I brought a cucumber and peeled and sliced it and brought a leftover grilled chicken breast. This is absolutely DELICIOUS and so much better than anything I could have gotten at the food places in town. Who would have thought. So easy and yummy. I think I will grilled up extra more often when we have it for dinner.

Random, I know - but thought I would share.

Angie
    This is exactly what i just had for lunch! Nice
  • Let's pause for a moment and say how HAWT @Jonesie is looking in her signature pic! holy hanna!!!
  • Agreed Trazey - you look fabulous Jonesie!!

Angie
  • Quote: I always make too many kabobs so I can have leftovers for lunch the next day. Its great!
    You look great what kind of eating plan did you use to get the weight off. Congrads!!!!
  • Count me on the 'cold chicken is delish!' team!
  • I'm eating cold chicken in my wrap right now! LOL! I have been doing this a lot lately...I even cook a LOT extra, pkg it in small packages, and throw it in the freezer. Then I have it for wraps, salads, whatever.
  • i 100% agree. i love cold chicken. i always get out of work too late to get the hot rotisserie chickens at the grocery store, but they keep the ones they didn't sell that day in the refrigerated section, and sell them cold. so very good!