Run 3 miles & drop below 140#

• Hi - I'm new here. I have a couple of mini-goals I want to share with the group:

I want to be able to run for 3 miles (or more) like I used to a couple of years ago. I made it up to 2.73 today - best I've done this Spring. Yay me!

I want the scale to read less than 140 pounds and have it stay that way! This morning I weighed in at 139.5 - woo hoo! I just don't know if that was a 'true weigh-in' (not my usual place to weigh) and if that'll hold, but I was still happy to see it. =)
  • Those are good goals- you're very close to meeting your running goal. Keep it up!
  • I made one of my mini-goals today! I ran 3.01 miles on my lunch hour. Woo Hoo!
  • Right on! Congrats. Do you have a new goal?
  • I am so happy I've been sticking with it, even when it's tough, even when I fail; I have gotten right back on my path. I have run 3 miles at a time a few times now (running isn't my usual exercise - tennis and cycling are). So I believe I've accomplished that mini-goal. This morning I weighed in at 139! I am determined to keep going and make that scale stay below 140!