NSV- Can't believe I did it :)

• So I started going to a Pilates studio the end of March, and they offer a step class. I LOVE the step class. But I am the largest women in the class, and I only use the platform with no risers.

So I set a goal to get thru a whole class on the step, not on the floor doing the moves, and TODAY I DID IT!!!!! I was so proud of myself. It was NOT easy, and I didn't have all the steps correct, but I was on the step, not the floor and I kept moving!!!!!

~YEAH ME~ Next Goal get to 1 set of risers by the end of June.......Stay tuned
  • Good job! I am very proud of you. I personally can't use a step at all because I am a complete klutz and my using the step is a broken ankle waiting to happen, LOL.
  • Way to go girl!!! I want to try pilates out sooo bad, great motivation!
  • Good job!! I want to take a Pilates but the class at my gym is at a bad time for me. But they did just add a tribal drum dance class that sounds like fun!
  • Yesss!!! I know you're feeling good !! good for you girl, hard work is paying off!!

• You go with your bad self!
  • WTG!! Thats Huge!! Feels good doesn't it
  • That's awesome! Step classes are difficult just on the floor, so adding the actual step is a huge accomplishment!
  • Woohoo!