Featherweight Goal!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So I finally got a digital camera so I can post here ... my original goal was 118, but now at 123 I'm starting to lose my boobs so I think 122-124 will be my maintenance level. I know I never had much to lose - those of you who've lost 100lbs and such are amazing - but my real goal was to get healthy and fit and move on FOREVER from the emotional binge-starve cycle... the last is still an on-going effort.

Unfortunately I don't have "before" pictures because I avoided pictures like the plauge when I gained the weight, but without further ado... here is my GOAL picture (in a great new bikini - somehow a size XL bottoms at target, haha but oh well).

• Oh my GOD!! AMAZING, you look like a model!
  • Congrats! You look fantastic!
  • those are size XL? were you shopping in the little girls section?! You look great, girly! congrats, and enjoy that bikini body this summer!
  • Thanks everyone :-)

Quote: those are size XL? were you shopping in the little girls section?! You look great, girly! congrats, and enjoy that bikini body this summer!
    Haha I was in the women's section but I do think it is a junior's bathingsuit... I still think the sizing was way off! I was 128lbs at 16 (when I actually used to shop in juniors) and I don't think Target should be telling girls that size that they are XL! Crazy.
  • You look great!
  • Quote: Thanks everyone :-)

Haha I was in the women's section but I do think it is a junior's bathingsuit... I still think the sizing was way off! I was 128lbs at 16 (when I actually used to shop in juniors) and I don't think Target should be telling girls that size that they are XL! Crazy.

yeah that's bizarre! but regardless, you look amazing. just goes to show that the numbers and letters on the tag of our clothes don't mean a darn thing
  • You look like a swimsuit model. You're so pretty. Great job!
  • You look awesome! Your waist is so tiny!
  • You look amazing!!
  • You look great!
  • If i had your body, I would live in a bathing suit!
  • Fantastic !
  • Congrats on the weight loss. You look fab!
  • wow you look great! Congrats