IP suppliments spreadsheet

• Here is a list of the IP suppliment ingredients I put together in a spreadsheet. Not sure if this is out there, but thought it might be useful to someone else.

• Quote: Here is a list of the IP suppliment ingredients I put together in a spreadsheet. Not sure if this is out there, but thought it might be useful to someone else.
    Thank you Juiceman! I have been wanting to do this so I can go somewhere else and get the supplements!
  • That's awesome. Thanks.
  • You rock!
  • Thank you so much!
    Very kind of you to share!
  • Thank you! I am hoping to buy mine elsewhere, so this is great!
  • I have a question about the Pottassium supplement. I went to Whole Foods to try and get the supplements there instead of at the OP clinic. Their largest poattassium capsule is 99mg. The one you listed is 800! Is there one out there I can buy at a store that compares?
  • My clinic averages $20 plus dollars per bottle/per supplement! Thanks!
  • Thanks, I tried to find a "cheaper" brand and I often would have to buy more bottles of the diff. things I needed, so in the long run, it was pretty much the same price as IP. Does anyone have the name of a reasonable vitamin and where to buy it?
  • Quote: Thanks, I tried to find a "cheaper" brand and I often would have to buy more bottles of the diff. things I needed, so in the long run, it was pretty much the same price as IP. Does anyone have the name of a reasonable vitamin and where to buy it?
    I buy Centrum for women(doctor recommended) and the rest I get on drugstore.com.

Saves me a LOT of money!
  • Quote: My clinic averages $20 plus dollars per bottle/per supplement! Thanks!
    Where do you go?

I go to Dr. Tracy on S. College in Lafayette.
  • Quote: Where do you go?

I go to Dr. Tracy on S. College in Lafayette.
    I'll be back in Lafayette not this weekend but next for a wedding in Kaplan !
  • This is awesome!
  • Hi All. Please note that the IP Multi Vitamin content has been changed recently!