Ripped in 30?

• Hi! I just picked up this DVD as something new to try... Anyone else try it ?
  • I did it on day number two today
  • I'm working on that DVD now! I am on level 2 right now, hoping to complete 30 days before the end of May.
  • Omg I just finished day1. It feels so good to really work out again!
  • I did level 2 on Sunday and I felt it yesterday and today! Its crazy too bc I didn't really feel like I broke a sweat but all those compound moves really work! Jillian definitely knows what she's doing! Good luck!
  • I've done all 4 levels. Its a gr8 dvd I read on Jillian's twitter that someone did all for levels 5 or 6 days a wk. Followed the meal plan it came with and lost 18 lbs
  • I'm not one to follow specific diets, I seem to do well doing my own thing, but I eventually might try it but my days are long from 5am to 9pm, so I'd def have to add at least 2 more snacks in there then the 1 she puts in. But yes it feels good to get back into working out. I'm going for day 3 today before I head to my second job. I'm hoping my routine will kick up and eventually I'll work my way back into the gym.
  • hi everyone! i felt so proud of myself because last night, after i came back from a sumptuous birthday feast, i peeled myself off the couch to work out again. it was great!