I did it, I did it, I FINALLY did it!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Whoo-hoo!!! Saw 198.8 on Saturday morning hoping I've finally conquered the mind-warp that is 200, and can continue the downward trend.

It can be done, ladies, no matter how long it takes!
  • CONGRATS!!!! That's awsome You're totally going to get to the 170's soon
  • Congrats! Keep going!
  • Congratulations! That is a MAJOR achievement!
  • That's a huge hurdle! Congats!
  • Congratulations, goodforme! That is wonderful! I got to Onederland too last year but bounced out and am struggling to get back there too. You are an inspiration!
  • Congrats . I hope to be right there with you on Saturday Im knocking on ONEDERLANDS door.
  • That's an awesome accomplishment!! Good for you!
  • Awesome! Getting past that 200 mind-hurdle is hard. You did it!
  • congrats!!
  • Thanks everyone! Time2Lose, wow, I never thought of myself as anyone's inspiration, thank you.

Way back in January, I thought in a week or two I would go down to the next natural progression, but I didn't. No matter what I did, I could not get that darn scale under 200.0.

Working out made me gain (water) weight, and so I've lost and gained the same six pounds since January. I was beginning to feel like I was destined to maintain that range forever.

Thanks to you good people, I was able to hang on, just keep doing what I'm doing, slipping and forgiving myself, and it finally paid off.

On to the next number!
  • Brilliant! Good work!
  • Great job!
  • What a great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • Congrats!!!! I hope you do something special for yourself as a reward.