Hello from lots of fat chicks in England 17

You're on Page 8 of 37
Go to
  • We forgot to get a paper yesterday but I have been looking at the ww website today and that is very good, bmi calculators etc.
    I feel as if i am back on track, long may it continue.
  • Sorry, don't get the news of the world...might have done if I'd have known there was a good supplement in it!!

Also making my excuses for not posting yesterday. I had to go for my annual diabetic eye screening appointment which involves having three drops in each eye...one to anaesthetise and two to dilate the pupils so that then the technician can stare deeply into and at the back of your eyes and take photos.Whoopeee!!!This of course has the effect of leaving you with no focused vision for several hours afterwards and a LARGE headache... so the best thing is to go to bed and sleep!!Aaaaaargh!
    But I am back in the land of the living (I think) and catching up on everything I could not do yesterday.
    Hope everyones' weigh-ins are going according to plan. Be strong, gals!
  • Teel...glad that you are feeling better
    I almost did'nt exercise yesterday but i felt a bit guilty almost like i was letting myself down so i got on my treadmill at 9pm while i watched Joe Millionaire i'm so glad that Heidi got dumped I can't wait until the 'winner' finds out he is'nt rich mean are'nt I ?
  • Oh bum, I forgot it was on and missed it! Teel hope you're back in the land of the living again now and the eyes are back to normal size and the headaache's gone. My could, cough is still hanging around...blooming thing just won't go away.
    It's awfully cold outside now, and I am really not looking forward to walking the dogs later, but I know they need their walk and so do I, so I'll wrap up warm and brave it.....brrrrrrrrrr, have a good evening everyone.
  • Haven't eaten enough today, am having to force down a packet of crisps to get me to 14 points - must be sickening for something.

I've had pictures of my eyes taken before, but only at the opticians, it is no where as painful as yours sounds, glad to hear you are feeling fine now.

Gotta go, want to watch the best chippie in the country - it may only be a Scotland, but my friends shop is in the running (well she works there not runs it)
  • Chris and Teel hope you are feeling better, I am well on the way to hearing again!! Everyone can stop shouting now!!
  • I'm having trouble getting up to mimimum points today, although I was starving at dinner time and really enjoyed my food. Maybe I'll make a cuppa and have a couple of rationed digestives.....
    mmmmmmmm, sounds like a plan
    Am feeling ok this evening, however, what's the betting as soon as I get into bed ready to sleep, this tickly cough will start up again?
    Weigh in day tomorrow, am looking forward to it, as I know I've been good so should show a loss. Good luck to all who weigh in with me tomorrow.
  • BritinNJ and Cat90 What is Joe Millionaire about? All the other message boards I look at are always talking about it.

By the way do you any of you remember Sunset Beach? Did yo ever see it? It had a small cult following in UK. My Mum and I loved it even though it was daft!
  • Peacock, Joe Millionaire is about twenty girls who have been told they are meeting a man worth 50 million bucks and they are all trying to dazzle him with their charms so that he picks them to be his woman. What none of them know is that he is in fact a builder who earns 19,000 bucks a year. They get eliminated each week and I guess only the girl at the end will find out he's not a multi millionaire, and then we'll see what her reaction is. The actual guy who is doing all the fibbing is actually rather nice and even on the first week, he felt guilty for fibbing...I felt quite bad for him and most of the girls claws were out within the first ten minutes of the show...meeee...OW!
  • Sounds like compulsive viewing, I hope we get it. It s funny we havent heard about it yet, I am glad peacock asked cos i was wondering. Is there a website??

I love wife swap
  • Now, wifeswap sounds like compulsive viewing to me..don't know of a website..i'll let ya know
  • I want to meet a real joe millionaire, prog does sound like really good fun.

Was at a meeting all day today with lunch provided. But the lunch was cr@p so I was in no danger of overeating. Had tasteless soup followed by a salad, didn't even fancy the pasta and there were no puddings to choose from, so that part was easy.

Have a pile of washing waiting to be put away in the livingroom, think it is breeding as everytime I walk past it seems bigger.
  • Have you got all the winds where you are ????

Is very noisy and a bit scary here, need a big cuddle to snuggle up into.
  • Hope you got that cuddle Carol. Winds quite mild at the moment but set to get wilder I think.
    Been cleaning up downstairs today amazing how much muck gets into a house!! No doubt everywhere will look filthy again by the weekend!!
  • BritinNJ - Re: JOe Millionaire- Ah! I have read about this I just didn't connect with the title (Duh!).

Sounds a scream! Well keep us informed!