Hello from lots of fat chicks in England 17

You're on Page 3 of 37
Go to
  • Carol, your day sounded grand, so does the pizza and wine I am just about to have an options hot choc, but keep thinking about the opened bottle of Baileys in the cupboard

Thanks for your tips about the GF grill, veggies sound lovely, we had some huge beef tomatoes and they were yummy.

I think I will be in bed early at this rate, keep thinking about food and drink!!
  • TQ, I love your slogan under your pansy.....it's brill luv.
  • I wish i knew how to change the avatar!! New look for a new year. talking of New looks , I have one! my ear is about 3 times the normal size now. Started taking the antibiotics ion Friday but steadily getting worse, turning into ear infection from **** mark 2. I can't blame the swimming pool this time though.
    Hope you are all having a good weekend TQ
  • Tq - click on profile at the bottom of your post, then choose user cp and edit options from the menu. Had to hunt a round for it a bit, but it is still there.

It is really cold here this morning, no snow, am so jealous Teel, I would love just a little bit, but think it is far too cold for it.

Am going to have an on points day today. I have to get serious again, else I will end up even bigger come the summer instead of a nice slim line shape.
  • OMG!! I actually did it!!
  • Thanks Carol!! wow I cannot believe I managed it, might be able to post photos , though no doubt I will be too big ha ha !!
  • oooh spooky!!!
    I just wrote with instructions to TQ about how to change her avatar, and submitted.....and crashed!! Now I am back I see three of us were probably trying to post at the same time and I got lost in the ensuing mayhem!!
    Anyway well done TQ 'cos you did it all yourself anyway, clever clever clogs!
    All the snow has gone for now, SmilingSal, but my mother on the phone from 60 miles away on the East Anglian coast was in the middle of a blizzard this morning....she was most put out to hear I had "wall to wall blue sky" at that point in time although that too has gone and it is grey and freezing cold now.
  • We have the brilliant blue sky but very very cold. All yesterdays snow has gone but we had the sparkly frost this morning which made everything look clean and crisp outside.
  • We have beautiful blue skies and glorious sunshine, looks lovely from my livingroom window.

Is not so nice when you get out, took Ray nearly 30 minutes to scrape his car earlier, haven't tried mine yet ........
  • Yes Dave has just been to the shops and it took a while to get rid of the ice on the windscreen. I have just had prawnie (fake prawns) salad for lunch and discovered I cannot taste a thing, funny but it didnt put me off eating!! I now want to see if there is anything I can taste!! Dave did srambled egg and sausage for himself and H, the sausages looked fantastic and I wanted to eat them...............need to kerb it a bit I think. My appetite has increased somewhat over the festive period and I need to suppress it
  • oooh..what do you think of TQ's new Av wondered what it reminded me of i did myself grilled chicken for lunch yesterday and it was really succulent i'm not a big chicken and turkey lover but i'll try it again Had bacon this morning i was'nt going to..but..it is Sunday after all.
  • So what does it remind you of Cathy????
  • get it?
  • TQ..ignore me..i'm in a silly mood..must be spending to much time alone some of you might get a laugh out of this i was in the superstore yesterday and there was some books on sale... one jumped out at me it was titled "10lb Penalty" i thought i'll check that out it might have some good diet tips..i walked around to it and was just about to pick it up when i saw the author's name..DICK FRANCIS (the jockey)
  • Have had another fun day. The boys had a couple of pals in and then we went off to visit my parents, then into tescos and home.

Have managed to stick to 21 points so far, an going to have a packet of snack a jacks at about 10, I want to watch the new series on sky one, about what all the young things get up to on holiday - I fancy a laugh. But Ray is watching Pearl Harbor, I'm sure it is a really good film, but I am not in the mood for a film tonight, wish he had taped it.

Back to work tomorrow, weigh in night to. Back to reality.