Hello from lots of fat chicks in England 17

You're on Page 27 of 37
Go to
  • Gums are sore.

I want my own teeth back.

Am sitting here all gummy and sorry for myself
  • Felt it was time I learnt some new smiles, I only know 2 and as I usually do a Quick Reply, I type the code rather than select the image.

Like this one - watch out for it sneaking into every post from now one

• i type 'em too Carol and i know more than 2
    sorry your feeling gummy do you kinda look like this? :

I'm totally off plan today..eaten a 100g bar of choc and am drinking beer as i type (burp) never mind..i'll be an next week.
  • VEGGIE!!!Where have you been hiding all these weeks? Do you need another look round the site to reorientate yourself??

Thanks girls for all your kind toughts and words...they mean so much to me that I usually end up with even more tears in my eyes, right after I have just cleared them enough to see through clearly enough to post!!!
    I really am at such a loss as to what to do to diminish this pain.I feel like I am trapped person inside, screaming and screaming but no-one even tries to help....Thank goodness I have my hpc to find and write to lovely girlies like you lot to keep myself relatively sane and compus mentus as otherwise I reckon I'd have been dragged away to the securest mental site in the land......I have to confess that as I am writing on two threads I have munched my way through three slices of multigrain bread with strawberry jam on it.....BUT NO MARG. OR BUTTER!!!!!I think the increase in meds has made me hungry late, late evening and I have not been getting to sleep (well? what's new there?) so I have got out to the kitchen and raided for whatever. I must say though that I DO usually go back to sleep after my feast during the nightly hours....Have to be careful, I won't be getting into those smaller size pjs if I carry on as at present....

OK chicks, thats enough for now, sleep well those who should be, and have a nice day on Mothers day to all you who can be.

Take care, try be good, love from Teel
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by teel
    [B]VEGGIE!!!Where have you been hiding all these weeks? Do you need another look round the site to reorientate yourself??
    I dont know where I am Is this Oz?
  • Teel I munch if I can't sleep and often if I wake in the night I have to talk myself out of raiding the kitchen.

Last night I lay for over an hour and must have been starting to drift off as I could see all these images behind my eyelids, can't remember what I was watching but it was like pictures of lots of different things. Was fine until I realised I was looking at the playmat in Stevens room and then I spooked myself by asking if I was having an out of body experience and a black ghostly shape (scooby doo would have been proud of my imagination) loomed at me from the door of my room. At that stage I forced myself to open my eyes and get back to the real world. Was seriously spooked for a while. A hour later I got up made a cuppa of tea and had half a packet of salt and vinegar hula hoops. Was dead proud I didn't eat the whole packet last night, but have just finished them off while folding the washing - should have put them in the bin.

Have my teeth in today. Made a deal with myself that I just need to get used to them and have set up a new routine which I am determined to stick to, if only for my vanity's sake. Have decided that the best tiem to put in my teeth is as soon as I come out of the shower in the morning, because then it will just be done - no nonsense about building up to it of anything. I am going to win this battle over my teeth.

Am off to my mums for a while, wonder if she has any goodies for eating., Have had the munchies all weekend, is not looking good for the weigh in tomorrow night
  • Good Luck at the weigh-in Carol
    Its a beautiful day today hubby is sunbathing on the deck "au naturel" (sp) he loves his all over tan i should get my white A out there too it might look a little smaller with a tan
    the humming birds always make me jump 'whirring' around the deck tho' sometimes they even fly up to me if i'm wearing something brightly coloured got to get the hoe happening later and get rid of some weeds to make room for some flowers.
    Got all the rock wall to clean up too..there is so much to do but i really want to see some colour up here other than yellow (the colour of the blasted broom bushes) we've got rid of a ton of it so far but its a never ending battle (i'm sure you know that Carol) i bought a lot of packets of Alyssum for the rock wall so i'm hoping once i get that in that the bunnies and deer will leave it alone.
  • What am image I have now of your hubby in the all together getting a nice tan, am so jealous, we have had rain and winds and it has got quite cold.

Have lost 2 stone as of tonights weigh in. I am on the ceiling and will be grinning all week. I had made a deal with myself before the weigh in that if I lost weight I could have a baked potato with cheese and coleslaw. If I didn't lose then it was a baked potato and baked beans. Am so glad I can have cheese has been ages

Am still very heavy but much lighter than I used to be

If it feels this good to lose 2 stone how will it feel when I reach target ? Was on the phone to my mum, she hasn't mentioned my weight loss, so I haven't either, but I was desperate to tell her. She will notice eventually. Am looking forward to telling my other support group at work tomorrow.

Sean told the whole class I had been on the wine at the weekend, not sure how I managed it but I did - ain't going to complain.

Am off to smile my way round this site.
  • Have spent the evenign being beaten at Yhatzee by Sean. Amazing how 8 year olds can get teh dice to do what they want. Means I have lain on teh floor and ate crisps and drank far too much juice, but hey I can deal with all that tomorrow.

Am looking forward to a nice hot bath now and a long cold drink - needs to be something healthy, no booze tonight - too many crisps
  • Was beaten at Yhatzee again tonight, although I showed I had hidden talents at Twister (does that count as exercise ?)

Have spent the last 30 minutes composing an email to Gail, WW leader. I had emailed her thanking her for her ongoing support and advice, etc. and she came back and asked why I thought I was succeeding this time.

Thought I would share my answer with anyone who cares to read this.

""I've tried WW before but never got so into it. Have tried most diets before, but only at Camelon Slimming did I have any success, but I still put it all back on over the years. I feel different this time, it's like there is a little determined streak in me and even if I have a few days where everything goes wrong, I know I can pull myself back up, dust myself down and get back on with it. Think I've found a WW leader I can relate to this time, the one I was with before did nothing to inspire me, all down to personalities. I like the monthly booklets with time to eat, loads of info and recipes, keeps it all fresh, think boredom was a big factor before.

How do I think I manage to stick to plan

Sheer determination !!!!!!

Seriously I find it easy to stick within points, if I put in a bit of effort and plan what I'm going to eat, it doesn't do it by itself. I see it as my choice, to eat what I want, where I end up, all depends on what I put in.

I'm doing things very different this time, small changes made over the last few months - not sure my family think they are all improvements
    Cooking meals, not opening packets
    Planning what I am going to eat, before I eat it
    No 'bad' days, just days when the plan slips
    Changing my eating habits, for the better
    Freezer full of zero point soup / Fridge full of sugar free jelly
    Exercise
    I eat foods I like not what I think I should
    Measure wine in a jug before I pour it into a glass
    No guilt trips if things go wrong, I just get back on plan
    Am enjoying myself""

See you tomorrow
  • Carol, you say it all so well. Keep up the good work.
  • Well said, Carol, a true inspiration to us all trying to follow on behind you..... I seem to have not moved the scales for a good few weeks now and was thinking of joining in with the on-lineww people.Carol you seem to have done SO brilliantly on their points system, do you think a chabge would give my weight loss a boost in the right direction??

Hi to cat90, BritinNJ and anyone else who wants to be said hello to!!
    Bye for now!!!
  • Hi Teel. you sound so much more jollier, good for you. I think you should try the points system, I'm sure it would give your weight loss a boost, and personally, I find it so easy to follow cos you can eat anything you choose, and it's easy to keep within the allotted point allowence. Let us know if you give it a try, we'll back you all the way luv. Keep smiling.
  • Hi Ladies
    Hmmm Carol..an image of my hubby eh? OK whats he look like then? I had to smile at the image of you and Sean playing Twister that will be a fond memory to hold on to when he is grown up..i have one of my son and I playing a video game where you had to shoot tomatoes i can just see the big red splodge on the screen when you hit them and the sound effects like someone blowing a raspberry we had great fun with that one! He's still a game nut only this time he's blowing heads off people instead of shooting tomatoes give me the tomato game any day
  • Have had a stressful day and I want to eat and eat.

But I am not going to. soup, omlette and jelly for me