Big Mac in a Bowl

You're on Page 6 of 10
Go to
  • I tried this tonight. It was fantastic.
  • I made tonight and it was AMAZING!
  • I cant wait to try this!!!!
  • I am making this tonight and I can't wait!!!
  • OMG I had this tonight and it was a dream come true!
  • Big Mac Wraps
    When I've had some left over ground beef I've made Big Mac 'wraps' in lettuce. It really feels like a cheat.
  • i eat this 3-4 nighst a week. it is soooo filling!!!
  • While I am waiting for my WF Thousand Island to arrive I have made this several times and it's always fantastic! It tastes like I am cheating, but I'm not. I have tried it with mustard and my own Thousand Island concoction and with WF Ranch. It's always good. Many thanks for this great recipe. It is a weekly staple in my menu. I use chopped romaine in place of the iceberg. Still tastes like a Big Mac.
  • I am planning my meals for starting IP next week and I don't think I can wait....I might make this tonight for lunch tomorrow. It sounds amazing!
  • OMG this sounds soooo...good. Can't wait to get my thousand island dressing..
  • Had this last night and added 1/2 c. chopped cucumber and 1/2 c. chopped red pepper to a mix of spinach and butter lettuce! Delicious!
  • ordered my thousand island dressing from netrition.com so i can finally try this hurrrry, mail!
  • Dinner tonite! Added cukes!
  • Having this tonight - a new favorite for sure!
  • my WF 1000 island dressing hasn't arrived yet, but i've been wanting to try this for sooo long! So I am gonna try it with mustard and maybe a touch of WF ranch.