drinking water , not peeing ?

• i don't know whats wrong but so far today i logged in 2130mL of water , that's over what i should be having , but i'm just so thirsty. i believe im in ketosis , this is my day 4 , and earlier today i only got diarrhea once and i felt like i got the sh!t kicked out of me . atkins flu ? the only thing i can think of is the diarrhea that made me so dehydrated ?! where is all the water going ? i thought we were supposed to LOSE water ? any suggestions ?
  • I hope that you have peed since you posted. Be careful with having to much water with out peeing. There is something called hyponatremia, where you drink to much water and don't pee, the balance of sodium in your body becomes dangerously low. A lady in CA died in a radio contest due to this.

Not sure if this is happening...but please be carefull
  • You measure water by the ml ?
  • two liters over the course of a day wont make you pee crazily - it's not untill I bump it up over 3000mls that I start going a lot. The fact that you haven't peed at all though (not even in the AM?) is strange. I'd def seek a medical opinion if things don't start 'moving' soon.
  • I have done this with normal TOM bloating. I was just commenting to a friend on this a week or so ago. I was extremely thirsty and drank quite a bit of water and only used the restroom once. I normally wouldn't notice it but this time I did, probably b/c of all the tracking I've done in the last few months. It could be a normal fluctuation in water retention. Normal is not across the board though, normal is what's normal for your body.
  • Quote: You measure water by the ml ?
    ...What's wrong with that, exactly?