can you tell the difference?

• This is me about 2 months ago and me from today. Can you tell a difference? Or is it just me wanting to see the difference. Angles are a little different. But this picture is the whole reason I decided to go on a diet.

• Your face looks a little thinner. I lost weight in my face, hands, and feet when I lost my first 8 pounds also.
  • Definitely see a difference. Face is smaller around chin area now. GREAT JOB...keep up the good work!
  • I really notice a difference in the chin area. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • Thanks everyone! I feel like this is a great piece of motivation for me to like post on every mirror and on the background of EVERYTHING haha
  • Oh yeah! I see a HUGE difference!! If you don't mind me saying so, you not only lost weight in your face but also a couple years!!
  • There is a difference - not only in a thinner look but youthfulness as well! Keep up the great work!

Monique
  • Going to agree with the above - you look thinner and younger! Congrats
  • You look so pretty! I can definitely see it in your chin and sides of your face! Your face looks more toned!