Plain potato skins (points?)

• Hi

I love plain potato skins sprayed with Pam and granulated onion sprinkled on them.(I broil them) Since this is something I just sort of made up, I don't know how to figure the points for them. Does anyone have any guesses or thoughts to the point value. I could eat a lot of these!!!!
  • I don't know but I'd say it's pretty low considering it has a lot of fiber.

I came across this when I googled it- not sure how accurate it is, though.

Potato Skin Nutritional Info

Oh wait- I think I may have misunderstood- you mean just baked potato with skin on it along with pam and onion powder? I would just count the potato. Regular serving of a small/med plain potato is about 4 PP+, I think.
  • I make something similar- I just weighed my serving and figured the points for that many ounces of cooked potato
  • It's just the skin..no pulp... not sure how to figure the weighing part...heh heh..new to this.... what do you think? maybe 1 point for 2 "potatoes" ..by that I mean the potato without the pulp..
  • If these are 5P+ and have that bit of RF cheese, I'd guess yours are 4P+.
    Broccoli and cheddar skinny potato skins.

The best thing to do is to weigh the potatoes, though, after you hollow them out, and follow the nutritional info:
    Cooked Potato
  • Quote: If these are 5P+ and have that bit of RF cheese, I'd guess yours are 4P+.
    Broccoli and cheddar skinny potato skins.

The best thing to do is to weigh the potatoes, though, after you hollow them out, and follow the nutritional info:
    Cooked Potato
    I'm making those tonight! They looks delicious!