7 day starter challenge

• Hi all
    I needed a 7 day challenge to get started
    also need a place to be accountable and to post my daily progress
    great for anyone else who needs the same to join
  • Hi Becky!
    I am getting started too so I will join you.
  • Well here is day 1
    good luck to all
  • well first day done not perfect but did meet most of my goals for today
    biggest thing is not to give up when I'm not perfect
    hope everyone else had a good day/start too
  • LOL...the will power dust is too cute!

I too met most of my goals for the day. The two outside walks on my break, stuck to the food I brought to work, did a workout when I got home and had a good dinner. Tomorrow I will focus on drinking more water.
  • great job phillygirl2011
  • Hi! Newbie Here!
    I started 2 days ago, and so far, so good. I've started drinking more water, and will try for a good 30-minute walk today!
  • good luck keep us updated
  • ok, I'm a little sluggish today. I slept a really long time and this usually happens when I'm getting sick. Or, hopefully I'm just tired. The sudden hot weather here in philly is causing havoc on my sinuses.

Any inspirational words?
  • If your body is telling you to rest there is a reason

as for your sinuses have you tried a saline flush - a neti pot, this works wonders for sinus and allergy symptoms ( you can google for more info)

hope you feel better
  • Oh! I wish I had seen this on Monday. I've been back at this since the 25th, too. So far so good!

I've mainly just been focusing on getting my eating in check so far. I have been counting calories and eating more veg, drinking more water, etc. and as of this (Thursday) morning it seems I've already lost 3 pounds! I know it's just water weight but I'll take it.

How's everyone else doing?
  • Wow, its been a tough week getting back into the swing of things. I didn't work out as much as I wanted mainly cause of the sudden heat surge we had. I can't stand when it goes from hot weather to cold without the spring temperature buffer. My body can't handle it. My eating has not been too bad though and I am impressed with myself in that regard. I do feel less bloated with eliminating soda, my mound bowl of ice cream, chips, etc. I've eaten more veggies and fruits this past week which I've enjoyed.

I hope everyone else is doing well!