Sandra is almost in onederland!!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: My journey with IP started on March 21st. I have so far as of today (April 24) lost 27lbs and am 1lbs. away from entering onederland. I have NEVER been under 200lbs! well not never, but in MANY years. Even in highschool I was always around 210. Being smaller NOW than I was in highschool is amazing, especially since I look better after becoming a mom than I did when I was younger.

Just needed a place to share my news (i haven't told many people I am on a diet, and have not been posting new pics on facebook. I want my weight loss to be a huge shock on my wedding day in July.)
    Congratulations! You must be so pumped and motivated to get to Onderland and a wedding in your future too? Double congrats!

Well, here's to late bloomers with better bodies!
  • Congrats! You look amazing!!!
  • WOW...Great job, I would be interested to know how many lbs you lost at each weigh in. 27 lbs in 4 weeks, thats about 7 lbs a week, amazing! Did you lose, on average around 7 lbs? My first weigh in a week ago, lost 8.3, weighed in today and lost another 4.9. Im hoping to keep losing at least 3 each week, determined not to cheat, I want this porcess to go as fast as possible.
  • Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WOW...Great job, I would be interested to know how many lbs you lost at each weigh in. 27 lbs in 4 weeks, thats about 7 lbs a week, amazing! Did you lose, on average around 7 lbs? My first weigh in a week ago, lost 8.3, weighed in today and lost another 4.9. Im hoping to keep losing at least 3 each week, determined not to cheat, I want this porcess to go as fast as possible.
    Your weight loss is great!! I am on my second week, my first week I lost 10 pounds.. I am hoping this process will go quickly too! I can't wait to see what ,my next weeks weigh in is!!!
  • Quote: WOW...Great job, I would be interested to know how many lbs you lost at each weigh in. 27 lbs in 4 weeks, thats about 7 lbs a week, amazing! Did you lose, on average around 7 lbs? My first weigh in a week ago, lost 8.3, weighed in today and lost another 4.9. Im hoping to keep losing at least 3 each week, determined not to cheat, I want this porcess to go as fast as possible.
    5 weeks actually.
    On March 21. I started IP
    On March 27th after 1 week I lost 11lbs
    On april 3 my 2nd WI I lost 2lbs.
    On april 10 my 3 WI I lost 6lbs
    On april 17 my 4th WI I lost 4lbs
    on april 24th 5th WI I lost 4lbs.

The first week I lost a lot, and thats why this month was so good. I am hoping for a 4lbs/week loss from now on.
  • Quote: 5 weeks actually.
    On March 21. I started IP
    On March 27th after 1 week I lost 11lbs
    On april 3 my 2nd WI I lost 2lbs.
    On april 10 my 3 WI I lost 6lbs
    On april 17 my 4th WI I lost 4lbs
    on april 24th 5th WI I lost 4lbs.

The first week I lost a lot, and thats why this month was so good. I am hoping for a 4lbs/week loss from now on.

You are soooo lucky!!! I am struggling to get 3 lbs per week!! Great job!! Hope to see you officially in Onederland soon (I say officially because my scale says 199....but my "official" weigh in isn't until MONDAY!!! LOL!!!
  • wow looking good!
  • Quote: You are soooo lucky!!! I am struggling to get 3 lbs per week!! Great job!! Hope to see you officially in Onederland soon (I say officially because my scale says 199....but my "official" weigh in isn't until MONDAY!!! LOL!!!
    ME TOO!!!! we started the same weight also! My scale says 199 and I know that on my WI it might be different. I WI on Sundays.

Nice to see someone who is right there with me size wise
  • Quote: ME TOO!!!! we started the same weight also! My scale says 199 and I know that on my WI it might be different. I WI on Sundays.

Nice to see someone who is right there with me size wise
    Yeah, except I started a WHOLE MONTH EARLIER...sheesh!!!! LOL!!!

I hope Sunday and Monday we are celebrating together!!