Back, need major support.

• I lost around 40 pounds after I had my youngest using WW. I recently have put it all back on (almost) I am 3 or 4 pounds under my highest weight and I feel terrible When I lost weight before I was going through a divorce and was single.. I kept it off for years. I kept it all off until I got remarried, actually started gaining after I met and started dating my DH.

I was here last year for a while and was able to support and receive support and it really helped. I was mostly doing the SBD, and I kept eating the wrong things and gained back all that I lost.

I am at the point now that I HAVE to do something. My feet and knees hurt and I look terrible, and feel terrible.

What I did was to rejoin WW online, plus I may even join a meeting.

I just wanted to check in and say hello. I literally just signed back up to WW and I am ready to give it a go for good. I do need to figure out how to be married and also healthy and slim. BTW, my DH has gained quite a bit as well.
  • Hello and welcome!

We are all going through the same, nice to see another face.
  • Welcome back. Just start. And if your DH will start with you, that might help.

Are you guys active? Do a lot of your activities revolve around eating or is it more that you just eat more or pick at stuff all day? Do you see changes in your lifestyle that you can make, in addition to changes in your diet?
  • Hi and welcome back

I have alot of difficulty being around my hubby and not gaining weight too. I'd love to be able to get away with what he eats, I love him but he makes me sick lol.

This is a great place for support
  • Quote: Hi and welcome back

I have alot of difficulty being around my hubby and not gaining weight too. I'd love to be able to get away with what he eats, I love him but he makes me sick lol.

This is a great place for support
    Thing is, My hubby does not pull it off. He has gained too!! haha. I *wish* he would join me, but he told me that he is using good old willpower, but I don't buy it. Will power rarely works long term. I made him angry last night telling him that (perhaps I should have kept it to myself)

Thank you for the welcomes

I am a very active person, so activity and exercise (thankfully) is not an issue. I do see getting DH and I to take walks instead of going out to dinner on our date nights.
  • welcome back! I am new here as well and have a while to go!!!! it seems like there is a great group of people here that can help support us through our journey!
  • I'm back as of today. Welcome!
  • back!!