Post pics of clothes and shoes you want to buy or wear when you lose weight

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • For those of us who are vanity driven I want to see pics of what you want to wear when you reach your goal or when you lose a few lbs. I used to be really into fashion and clothing before I gained this weight. I cant remember the last time I dressed in an outfit that I thought was cute on me though. Post shoes too! I cant fit into any of my old cute shoes but I want to wear them when I lose weight
  • This is what I've been thinking about lately:

Betsey Johnson - Floral Cotton Bubble Dress
    http://www.betseyjohnson.com/product...uctId=11257379
  • Well I would love a cute bikini like this...

But I'm nowhere NEAR confident enough to pull that off right now...that and I'd have to special order it because I can't find one like that made big enough for my chest. lol

I would also love to wear a cute dress like this without feeling like my fat was hanging out anywhere and that I looked like a balloon...

How about workout pants that aren't huge and baggy. Right now when I wear tight ones I feel like absolutely everyone can see everything that's going on under those pants because I barely have any muscle tone. I want to lose the jiggle before I start wearing pants like these...

That's all I can think of right now. Maybe I'll come back later and post more. I think about this A LOT. lol
  • @sweet that dress is so cute! I would love to wear a dress like that too!
    @divine yeah that dress is really pretty I dont like wearing sleeveless things because of my arms right now but I want to!
  • I want this dress it will be sold out by the time I lose weight but I want something similar. Its from modcloth.com

• Divine: I absolutely love that dress! Where is it from? I want it!
  • tropica - it was from Target. They always have such cute dresses, but I'm definitely not comfortable going around sleeveless yet. Maybe next summer.
  • I just went shopping this past weekend and it was SO fun trying on dresses I love the idea of this thread!!!

I feel like there are so many cute dresses out there and not enough tops that flatter me! Does anyone have any tops they think are absolute MUSTS this season?
  • I've just been loving a broderie anglaise top, makes me feel very Lucy in Dallas circa 1977

I still have some work to do on my body but I would for once in my life like to be able to wear short shorts.
  • I want to be able to wear a crop top like this one:

My lower stomach is my least awesome area -- I definitely have a gut, though it's gotten smaller -- so, basically, having a flat stomach would mean I've accomplished under 20% BF or something equally impossible (for me). So that's my goal.
  • Those tops are really cute! You will definitely be able to once you reach your goal if yuou cant already.
    Incontrol2day: The top I have on in my profile pic was really flattering because it was a dark color with a baby doll fit but it had the lace to not make it look dull plus the lace is up and down so it alonggated my torso. I hope that helps!
  • Right now, I'd be THRILLED just to walk in to Wal-mart and find something in the non-plus sized section, even if it's just a graphic tee and a pair of jeans, that fit.

But I'd DIE for a cute, sundress and some gladiator sandals.
  • Just a hot black short dress.. or leopard dress! ;]

• These boots. It's been my dream since... well, always! to have boots that would fit my calves

And these shoes just cause they're perfect and would be a nice gift

It's the same shoe in 3 different colour. Couldn't decide which I love more so... I'll take one pair in each colour, please!
  • I've always wanted to wear a pencil skirt. I never have, though, because it wrinkles under my tummy and I think my calves look enormous in them. But I'm hoping at goal that will change!

Thaisccs
    , I love those pumps!