Ok. I'm back!

• Hello again! I had to take a few weeks (maybe only 1) absense. For a few reasons. I have been trying to get caught up in school, figure out our living situation, and help out my friends and family. However, I have re evaluated my weight loss goals and decided it was time to come back to this site. I moved my dress alterations back a month because we needed to meet with our pastor 3 times before the wedding and he will be gone during the month of May and he was only available on my alterations day. However, I think this will work out wonderfully for me. I am currently at 158. I started out at 166 on March 8th. Losing 8 pounds in about a month and half seems WONDERFUL to me. I have been keeping my head up high.. until my friend told me she lost 10 pounds in three weeks and I just crumbled and let go of the weight loss. Anyways, I'm back and I'm here to stay. My appointment for my dress is on May 24th. That is about 33 days away and roughly 4 weeks. My goal is to be down near the 40s. I would take 150.1! haha That is roughly 8 pounds.. which is about 2 pounds a week. I am setting a high goal to really push my self. I realize that this may sound impossible because I am not at a really high weight. Anyways, it's important to really push yourself and become dedicated. Anyone have an helpful hints.. anything that works for them?
  • I think we should be email buddies, we have roughly the same goal, and I wanted to be at least 145 before my birthday which is May 23rd! haha. You're a few pounds more then me but depending on my day I could be up that high

Right now I'm currently trying to detox with fruits and veggies and 1 meal a day to get all the toxians out of my body. (of the crap I've been eating the last little while) Hopefully this will jump start me to get back into heading to the gym, or popping in a workout DVD to get me motivated.