Anyone just watching what they eat??

• hi,

I was low carbing but have given that up as it just wasent working for me at all...so is anyone else out there not following a PLAN but just watching what they eat and eating in moderation??

Thanks!
  • Hi! I write down everything that I eat and make sure that my calories at the end of the day are around 1300. I eat what I want, but I find that if I eat a balanced diet with a lot of veggies that it is easier to keep the calories low.
  • Try The January 2003 Boot Camp Challenge starting tomorrow...we all do our "own thing" which is pretty much drinking lots of water, watching what we eat, and exercising and it's a great group of people. Please join our January challenge.
  • Watching What I Eat
    Yes, I'm watching what I'm eating, too. And of course, with tomorrow being January 1, 2003. I hope to take control better. Especially by watching portions. I am also going to start writing down what I eat.

I took a class called Healthy Weight and it was actually the old, original WW program. It worked for me years ago, following portion control, so I hope it works again.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year!!!
  • Hi,
    Over on the Doin' it the Old Fashioned Way thread that is what we do...watch what we eat, drink lots of water, and commit to regular exercise-feel free to join in anytime you would like! We have challenges going to motivate each other, and our members are of all walks of life-we have calorie counters, WW members, and some just trying to make healthier choices-all are welcome.
    Aphil
  • Old Fashion Way
    Thanks!! I'll check that thread out soon.
  • Hi everyone, I was on the low fat plan this summer and lost 40 in less than 4 months, but relocated to va, and fell off!! I am now jus doing my thing, a mix of slimfast, and just watching my intake, I hope to get these pounds off, much more to go!!