YAY! Finally get to post "lost 100 lbs"!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Woohoo! Today I reached a new low on the scale, and I've accomplished my 2nd major goal! This one is particularly meaningful for me, because though I was only around my high weight for a couple years, I have been above 250 lbs for most of my adult life. Just a smidge under, but no stopping me now!
  • Congratulations. You've been doing a ton of hard work, and you deserve to revel in your accomplishment! You're truly an inspiration. I'm working toward 100 pounds as well!
  • Woo hoo!!! I get to be one of the first replies to congratulate someone who lost 100 lbs!!!!!

Congratulations Shannon!
  • Yay! Congrats! You should be proud of yourself.
  • What a great day for you! And I know you will have continued success! Huge pat on the back with getting your life back in balance!
  • OH MY GOSH!! You are amazing and an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • Congrats Shannon! What an amazing accomplishment, and you should be so proud of your success so far. Keep doin what you're doin, it seems to be working!
  • Awesome !
  • you must feel amazing! congrats!
  • Congrats! 100 lbs lost is my next major milestone too. Can't wait to join you!
  • Congratulations! That's an amazing achievement, and I hope you're as proud of yourself as you should be!
  • Fantastic work! What an achievement.
  • wow! that is incredible! Way to go!
  • awesome!!!!!
  • congrats!!! what a great accomplishment!!! you should be very proud of yourself!!!