TKxxivicup

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: ** Sigh ** Still raining and I have to go out to pick flowers for Church tomorrow.
    You got the easy job, I have to stay in and make cupcakes.
  • Wanna trade?
  • Quote: Wanna trade?
    I thought cupcakes would be easier than a cake because you don't have to slice nice, even pieces. Well, cupcakes are a pain in the neck to fill all those little paper cups before you put it in the oven.
  • Quote: I thought cupcakes would be easier than a cake because you don't have to slice nice, even pieces. Well, cupcakes are a pain in the neck to fill all those little paper cups before you put it in the oven.
    I used to be obsessive about even cutting. Then it dawned on me that people don't all want the same amount, especially with desserts. Now, I deliberately cut things like pizza and cakes in different sizes unless it's for something involving a bunch of kids who would whine about fairness being about getting the same amount rather than it being about everyone getting as much as they need.
  • And a bunch of grubby little hands will be grabbing up these cupcakes.
  • Quote: And a bunch of grubby little hands will be grabbing up these cupcakes.
    Ya, well that's different. That's about cleanliness being nowhere near next to a bunch of running, screaming, jumping, filth gathering parasites.

such as Bill and EZ
  • Speaking of gathering parasites...

should I scratch this thing or leave it alone?

it kinda smells a little....
  • I noticed an odor around here, too. Oh! it's my dog, he needs a bath and a haircut.
  • So does EZ. You'd think he'd have cleaned up for Easter!
  • How many of you are out looking for Easter Eggs this morning ?
  • Happy Easter, to those who celebrate it.

Otherwise, Happy Sunday, to those who use the Gregorian Calendar.

Otherwise, Happy Springtime to those who celebrate the earth's cycle.

Otherwise, G'day to 'ya.
  • I'm about to go out and HIDE eggs in the woods behind the Church. The kids (and dogs) love that part of this Sunday. We use plastic eggs and some of them have doggie treats. No chocolate is allowed because sometimes the dogs get the wrong egg and sometimes the kids get the dried liver treats!
  • HAPPY EASTER to all who celebrate!

Had a great evening with the kids last night....seems GRANDdaughter isn't quite ready to hunt eggs....

4 week old kids just aren't what they used to be
  • It's Monday.
  • For those who celebrate, Easter candy will be on sale today.