TKxxivicup

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • And I am working. I have a life, you know!
  • so basically, just a bunch of ppl talkin n stuff? Im pretty random so I might like it here..

• Quote: so basically, just a bunch of ppl talkin n stuff? Im pretty random so I might like it here..
    Yes, Yes, Yes, random is sufficient to feel right at home here.
  • Quote: so basically, just a bunch of ppl talkin n stuff? Im pretty random so I might like it here..

Well, a bunch of people and Bill. Meh, what can ya do? We keep locking the doors and windows, but he keeps sneaking in.
  • P.H.A.T. Come on down, anything goes here, unless it might lead to a prison sentance. There are a couple of people here who will tell you to follow the rules. There are NO RULES !!!
  • Since when are there no rules?

I have to have rules...have to have to....

oh wait...my bad.....I'm not Bill...

carry on.....
  • 26 hours ~ no posts

road kill
  • Hold on
    Quote: 26 hours ~ no posts

road kill
    This thread ain't dead yet!!
  • Please read DNR notice.
  • I'm up and getting ready to go to my church clean up day, I will spend the day pulling weeds and pruning.What are the rest of you folks doing today ? Anything worthwhile ?
  • Bake sale, Mill Tours, serving pancakes and sausages, getting rid of a boring male suitor ... nothing really exciting so far.
  • Quote: Bake sale, Mill Tours, serving pancakes and sausages, getting rid of a boring male suitor ... nothing really exciting so far.
    Tell us about the male suitor.....and don't leave anything out.
  • 1) Love love love the title of this thread!!

2) Doing today - Picked up luggage that I had cleaned (preparing for a trip in August), went to renew my driver's license (didn't know I needed a passport or birth certificate, SS card & two proofs of current address, so that didn't happen!! DH knew I needed them and knew I didn't have any of that stuff but didn't tell me as we waited for about an hour.), renewed auto tags, picked up book at library, picked up prescription (oh what a boring life this is), called to see if dress was ready to pick up (Not), went to lunch in a tourist area and discovered they had an art festival going on - so that was fun, but fun by accident. Got some Christmas presents purchased! I've never gotten started this early before. Watching the local MLB team play and hope to see the episode of American Idol where we find out who got voted off thi week. Saw the performance episode last night - this year's kids are awesome! Going to cook some SW trout in a little while.
  • Quote: 1) Love love love the title of this thread!!
    Operator shoudl've spelled checked....it's dixiecup
  • Quote: Operator shoudl've spelled checked....it's dixiecup
    Speaking of spell check...