The first time I see a difference (pics)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can see a difference I am not sure how much weight I have lost because I dont have a scale I weigh at the gym but it is around 5 lbs. It makes me relieved to notice a difference and to fit better in my clothes and it makes me want to keep going! Thanks for lookiing!

• Nice work, Slim!
  • Congratulations! It's such a great feeling when your clothes start to fit better.
  • Wow, I can't believe that's only 5 pounds! Definitely a difference.
  • Great work - I agree with paradise, looks like more than 5lbs
  • Congrats! And I agree with the others that you look like you've lost more than five. Keep at it.
  • I think the scales must be wrong, looks like more than 5lbs, what a difference!
  • Wow-you look great. That has to be more than 5lbs!
  • Oh yeah, definitely MORE than 5 pounds. You can really see the difference in your waist and hips!! Great job!
  • Beautiful!! How motivating, great job!
  • WOW you look fantastic!!!! You must be doing some hard-core exercising girl!!! Great job!!
  • Beautiful! I can see a difference, too. Keep going
  • Yeah, uh, that's more than five pounds. Great job!
  • Speaking of the more than 5 lbs thing Scales are so confusing! The scale I use (the one at my gym it is digital) says I lost 5 lbs but I do agree it seems like more. It might be because I have gained muscle weight and lost fat weight. I don't trust scales!
  • Thanks everyone! It feels great to see a difference and to know others see a difference too no matter how small