Binge Free Challenge: 4.11.11 - 4.17.11

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Welcome to the binge-free challenge!!

This is a place where you can come in and talk about binging. Feel free to post about your successes and your struggles and keep track of how many days you've been binge free. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other.

No negativity! We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!! Please do not hesitate to post your feelings. Jump right in head first!!! We WILL catch you!
  • hi chickies! i feel honored to be the second one posting. despite my ankle sprain, this week has been good, no complaints. i was off my foot totally for two days and on the third day walked almost three miles to work, because i could without any pain. friday i went to the gym and got on the elliptical, followed by 45 minutes in strength training class. took saturday off and this morning went to boot camp in the park...i was surprised at how much i was able to do -- thought i'd be sitting out a lot but the trainer was very accomodating and i didn't want to keep nursing my ankle anymore. i have three more bootcamp sessions this week before they run out...i love them so much i plan to sign up again for another 3 weeks.

with the amount of exercise i do and how well i (usually!) eat, it is truly a wonder how i have not budged on the scale -- i weighed myself this morning, and i am the same as i was. it truly is amazing. but, i haven't despaired which is great news. the old me would have been pulling my hair out.

wishing everyone a successful week.
  • Binge free for 13 days
  • day 87.
  • Day 2.
    I am loaded with happiness, so I guess few of the following days will be binge free without big struggle.
  • earning day 6 despite seriously overeating on Sat. I didn't let chocolate overtake my resolve yesterday either and i have not broken my pack with Tyla to not get on the scale until she does (at the earliest!)....

I had my last personal training session on Sat. I have had a trainer for 2.5 years and that is how I lost the last 80lbs so now I am a bit nervous and also very excited to do this on my own i think i want to prove to myself and my ex-trainer that i can do this so i will not binge because that is not being successful!

hope this monday treats everyone gently!
  • 183!
  • Quote: earning day 6 despite seriously overeating on Sat. I didn't let chocolate overtake my resolve yesterday either and i have not broken my pack with Tyla to not get on the scale until she does (at the earliest!)....

I had my last personal training session on Sat. I have had a trainer for 2.5 years and that is how I lost the last 80lbs so now I am a bit nervous and also very excited to do this on my own i think i want to prove to myself and my ex-trainer that i can do this so i will not binge because that is not being successful!

hope this monday treats everyone gently!
    Yes you most definitely can! You are a dedicated gym rat and will be your own motivator. And kudos on not letting the chocolate ruin your day. That's a HUGE victory:
  • 16 days without binging! I went well over my calories on Saturday night and ate some rich desserts but it was nowhere near a binge...i have had REAL binges before and they are at least over 1000 caloires! I just went 500 over and then stopped because i knew i'd have to make up for it the next day.
  • Day 21! That makes 3 weeks! (Saturday and Sunday were tough, but I made it somehow without overeating.)

Tyla
  • another day without binging, i had to resist quite a few times not to go to store and buy a few boxes of cookies i had in mind. i don't know where do i get these ideas. i was sooo stingy before, i would save all my money and god forbid spending it on sweets and junk but now i spend like crazy. the other day i got my bank receipt and i was shocked when i saw how much i spent in the past month. and i can't even tell it to my mom. sometimes i go to groceries and bananas are to expensive but i can always find an excuse for a bag of cookies which are even more expensive than fruit. well i was so nervous today that i went and bought a box of cookies but i stayed in my calorie range. actually i don't even know what my calorie range is since i'm not even losing anymore.
  • Day 2- It's stupid that I feel like binging when I'm worried and when I'm happy or relieved, I found that out today. It's been so hard to control the urge, but I did.
  • Halfway through Day 4. It's going to be a good day, I think.