Tuesday, December 24, Christmas Eve

• Well Happy Christmas Eve everybody!

Hubby was up early to go duck hunting. Both sons slept in because they have other plans this morning, but as soon as my oldest son got up, we ran into town to my office/shop to pick up the bbq pit/smoker that I've had hidden for the past 2 weeks for hubby's surprise.

Yesterday it was 70 degrees here, and last night we had tornado warnings (only in Louisiana could this happen) and we had a terrible storm come thru during the night. The electricity was out most of the night. Today it is 40 degrees and very windy - brrrrrrr - crazy weather around here.

We had a good time with all the 12th grade girls and guys last night.

Tonight we will go to the candlelight service at church and then come home and open our presents. Tomorrow we are frying a turkey for lunch with mashed potatoes and other goodies. We will do that after all these guys get back from duck hunting.

I hope everybody has a great day and a Blessed Christmas!

Luv you guys,
    Cathy
  • Hugs everyone!
  • HUGGS TOO !!!
  • Hi to everyone,

It's Cristmas eve & we still have no snow outside. There is blue sky outside. If we don't get snow....it will be the first time since the 1940's

DS1 arrived yesterday evening. It is good to see him. He brought his dog. Tonight we will be having DS3 & his GF & her 12 year old DS over.

Have a great day.

April
  • merry christmas everyone!

liz
  • Merry Christmas
    This says it best.. hope all my friends have a joyful Christmas.

And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
    Luke 2:9-14