Anyone else tryin to get out of the 190s?!

You're on Page 7 of 14
Go to
  • hi chicks, i'm trying to get out of 90' too. currently i'm between 191-193. i'm weighing tomorrow so i'll see. just need to move on as soon as possible.
    good luck!
  • First time I've posted in here and SOOOOO glad I am!!

4 weeks ago I weighed in at 198 and I was sooo happy to be out of the 200's! Then I weighed in at 198.6 the following week, super bummed. Then I skipped a weigh in because of AF. Last Friday I weighed in at 194, happy again!! I think it'll take 2 weeks at least, but I am hoping to be out of the 190s sooooon!!

Anyway, I wanted to pop in and say HI!
  • man, I've been in the 190 for seriously MONTHS! i know I need to get my eating and workout schedule back on track, so I can't really blame anyone else but myself.

but here's to me to pushing myself a little farther to get out of the 190's
  • You can do it, Lindsay!!! 194, only 5 more lbs!

Yay, MrsD and MisSunshine- you guys are really close!
  • thanks amandie! this morning i weighed in at 195.8 so. . .yeah.

hoping tomorrow i weigh in at 193. please!!
    hope everyone is having a great day! ((:
  • thanks amandie, you're pretty close too i have some problems with water retention but i'm ok with that as long as i don't binge.
    mickey, probably you're just retaining water like me.
  • i've gone back up again! i dont know if its because ive been stressed the last week or hormones but i feel horrible. it seems that i am in yet another plateau. i workout and try to eat right but it doesnt seem to be helping.
  • missunshine- I know, like when I drink a lot of water, but pants get tight!

kells629-- i don't think people know how much stress plays into losing weight. if your stressed the weight just doesn't really want to come off! I hope everything is okay with!

so weighed in today at 194.6. down a pound, and im were I left off in my diet. Im really hoping by this time next week im out of the 190's.
    I mean I've lost a steady pound this week, starting at 197.5. so I hope i can continue my success!
  • kells629, I have a hard time trying not to stress too and that's when I really notice the pounds lingering. Hopefully, you'll see the results you want soon. If you really hit a plateau, have you tried calorie cycling? I believe a read a post where some other ladies recommended it.

Mickeypnd, great job! I think you'll definitely be out by next week.

I weighed in this morning at 193.4 lbs. Not really what I wanted to see, but since I know why the scale isn't budging (not my eating, I assure you ), I'm fine with that.

Hoping to be out of the 190s by this time next week.
  • weighed 192 this morning......comeon 180s so close! Ive got my TOM atm (so ive been hovering for a week) so im hoping i may just drop easily into the 180s in a few days. Fingers Xd!
  • Still hanging at 193, Hope to be out of the 190s by the end of May *fingers crossed* I was slacking big time in the food dept, I had to reign myself in big time. Yesterday was my first 100% on plan, no nibbling/tasting full accountability day in what seems like forever
  • petitefleur and Mishflynn--your both so close! hope to see you both out of this thread by next week! I just got off my TOM and I gained four pounds while on it! it was the first time I really tried to see how much i would gain. . . geez lol

supergir111--congrats for being on plan! and I now my biggest area of concern is my eating habits. I mean, I work in a darn deli! lol. I know if I could just eat a clean diet the weight would just fall off.

but I am peeved. I steppe on my scale this morning and weighed in at 17.2! I almost cried. I just don't understand I mean I was drinking loads of water yesterday, I didn't eat anything too too bad, and I didn't even eat right before I went to bed.
    I did go out running/walking for about a half an hour, so i don't know, it was just such a let down when I saw my scale.
    still not giving up though!

After seriously a week of non stop raining here in Ohio it's FINALLY nice outside! yay!
  • Mishflynn, great job! I'm not a hundred percent sure how much I gain/retain when it's my TOM, but I'm hoping it's 2-3 pounds.

Mickeypnd, that's the right attitude! My scale has a tendency to tick me off at least twice a week. It's lucky I haven't chucked it in the trash yet lol. Do you weigh at the same time everyday? I really notice a huge difference when I don't weigh around the same time. I try to weigh within the same one hour time frame and that has helped me to see some consistency.

The scale read 192.8 lbs this morning.
  • Finally! I was able to de-stress and lost weight! I weighed in this morning at 191. I should be in the 180s within the next few days. I haven't been in the 180s since i graduated from high school in 2006. I might actually meet my weight goal by my birthday if I can keep this up!
  • petitefleur--congrats on the weight loss! I tend to weigh myself around five in the morning, since I'm up that early for work. if Im off then I usually weigh myself later in the day, no later then ten am. . .

kells629 woot! congrats on the successful weight lose!

yesterday was bad. day before Prom and had to do my cousins hair so i was up pretty late with her getting things done. . . weighed in at 198.0

yup.