Does anyone have any experiences with T-Tapp, good or bad?

• I was just looking at the website and was thinking about investing in the product. Has anyone bought the product or have any feedback on it. Your input is greatly needed. Thank you in advance.
  • I have the basic start up kit (I think it came with the PBS tape, the two basic beginner instructional tapes, the beginner tape without instruction, the brush and tape, fibertox, and alfalfa.

I can not say enough good things about T.Tapp. The dry skin brushing has made a difference the the appearance of my skin, and I continue to improve and the basic work out PEELS of the inches.

You have to be very concious and careful about your form. And it's not exactly an easy workout. At the time I started, I had been doing yoga and a lot of walking and the tape was still a challenge. I lost two inches off my waist in the first three or four days. No kidding.

I also used to have a lot of knee and foot pain. With T.Tapp I have been able to strengthen both and the pain is minimal if it turns up at all.

Again, I can't rave enough.

I will fess up and say that I got quite off track and am just now re-starting. I can't think of anything I've EVER EVER done that whittles away the inches as fast as Tapp so I'm eager to get back on track and start dropping sizes!!!

Check out the T.Tapp forum for tips on form. Form makes ALL the difference!!!
  • Hey Nicole - I think I'll MOVE this thread over to the T-Tapp Forum (or the Exercise forum anyway).

Gypsy's sure to get a lot more responses there, ya think?