Speaking of dating guys 250+ overweight...(heavy)

• Has anyone watched that last heavy and thought the guy looked like taylor laughter?? *Sp*

He was SMOKIN'.

He is gonna end up being insanely hot when he's done. haha.
  • DH thought his fiancé was his mom. He thought she looked old.
  • Definitely a little Taylor Lautner going on!
  • I thought she looked older too, but only sometimes. I think they may have caught her on a bad day.

Yeah, he's going to be a good looking guy. I actually thought that at his highest. He had serious potential!
  • I hope he's on the update show next week, I'd like to see what he looks like now!! He looked like he'd need some surgeries for the excess skin there was so much of it, but hopefully once that's off he'll be good to go!
  • Glad I wasn't alone in this! I thought he was sooo fine!! Forget when he's done, I still think he's hot...LOL
  • Oh yeah, boy had some serious hotness goin on! There were definite hints of Laughtner there. Did it actually say her age? Maybe she IS older than him? Either way it was awesome to see them so happy together at the end.

Hehe: Maybe they can go to the plastic surgeon together. He can get the skin removed and she can get some botox?
  • Well now I have to make sure I watch it!
  • I told my DH that this guy is going to be hot when he's done! I kind of thought he might end up ditching the GF once he lost the weight, but it looks like they really are happy together, so good for them.
  • I didn't see the episode. Picture?
  • Oh, you can watch the full episode here