Woo! Plateau broken! :)

• YAY! After two weeks of having the scale not budge (not even an OUNCE!) I am now down another 1.6 pounds! That brings the total to 16.6 pounds lost. I'm only 3.4 pounds away from my 20% goal!

I'm so excited! I had to work bloody hard this past week in order to lose those 1.6 pounds, but it is so worth it! I just had to share the good news with you all.
  • Congratulations...it does take a lot of work, doesn't it. Funny how easily it goes on
  • Congrats!
  • Hurray! Good for you for sticking with it and coming out the other side. Keep on keepin' on!
  • WoW!! Thats awesome!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Thank you all for the congrats! Last night at my WW meeting the subject of the meeting was "support." Our leader asked how many of us had support in terms of an online group, and I immediately thought of all of you, even though I'm really new here. *L* It really helps to have the support of people who have been in my shoes and are still going through the same things I am. So thanks for all the support!
  • Congratulations!!
    I'm aggravated myself that the scale hasn't moved this week at all, it definitely helps to have support and peers going through the same issues
  • Congratulations!
    Im on somewhat of a plateau myself these last couple weeks so this is definitely inspiring!
  • Good for you!
  • I'm glad the scale is down but you weren't on a plateau. Your weight has to be the same for at least 4 weeks for that. Its normal to have a week or 2 where you don't lose.
  • Well, I'm glad to hear I wasn't officially on a plateau...didn't know that bit about the time frame. Whatever it was, I'm glad I got past it!