Remember that prom dress I couldn't fit into?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • With some help from my brother, it got all the way zipped up!!! (and while tight, it really doesn't look "squeezed into")

So happy!!! And prom's not until April 9th!!! Which means I still have time to get it fitting even better.

I'm off now to get some shapewear and shoes... Just wanted to share my NSV!
  • CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!! PLEASE post a picture of you in it!!!
  • I'm already out of it, but I'll post a pic when I can.
  • I do remember!! :happy: I'm so happy for you!! This is a huge accomplishment! I was quite worried about all the pressure you putting on yourself.
  • Congrats!! I bet it's a relief to know you won't have to try the pulling it over your head thing. lol. Way to go!
  • Congratulations; I hope you have a great time at the Prom!
  • My prom dress last year I looked like a stuffed sausage. It was terrible :P I tried it on again today and if I could I would so go back and retake all of the pictures!
    Glad to hear yours is fitting
  • Congrats! I bet by the time prom gets here it will fit even more perfectly!
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks! To be honest, when I asked my brother to help me zip it up, I didn't think it would. It hadn't any of the other times. And when it did, I was beaming from ear to ear.
  • Congratulations!! You will have a blast at prom!
  • Oh, and I'm wearing my "where's Waldo" shirt! It's a walmart junior's size large t-shirt I bought last august because I was going to lose weight and wanted cute shirts to wear. id been able to get it over me, but it was always uncomfortably tight. Now, it's still snug, but comfy. I cut the arm things so the short sleeves wouldn't cut off my circulation, but that also means that this shirt is reserved for sleeping in or for at camp (this is my last year for our HUGE church camp... Big deal for seniors). So yeah. maybe in a few more weeks or month or two I'd be able to pull on my TRUE size 12L jeans and give away all of my big clothes (they are loose now... But the smaller stuff is still a bit tight). So yeah! My next goals (my first were the dress and the Waldo shirt...) are my size 12L jeans and a blue size 12 dress that I would LOVE to wear to either Fine Arts banquet or graduation (both in mid to late may). So yeah! Excited... I love NSVs... They are SO much more satisfying to mean than the numbers on the scale or measuring tape.
  • Yay Serbrider! Happy about the prom dress AND all the little NSVs you've had lately Such an awesome reward for your hard work and a good motivator for keepin' on!
  • Yay! That's wonderful!
  • YAYAY!

Still waiting for pictures!!