Fabulous 140's?

You're on Page 17 of 18
Go to
  • Curly, keep at it!
    Bunnabear, wow- you're doing awesome! Congrats on being at goal- or are you waiting until you're 140.0 to call it goal?

I'm doing well, although I'm expecting to gain weight soon- going away for 11 days, visiting family for 3 days, then going to be Matron of Honour at my bff's wedding- its a weekend long affair, and I'll be there for a week total. I'll be missing my babies something fierce- I have a 4.5 year old, 2.5 year old, and 11.5 month old. I'll get back home the day before my little man's 1st birthday.

05/31: 147.0
    06/01: 148.8
    06/02: 147.8
    06/03: 147.0
    06/04: 147.0
    06/05: 146.6
  • Quote: Curly, keep at it!
    Bunnabear, wow- you're doing awesome! Congrats on being at goal- or are you waiting until you're 140.0 to call it goal?
    Thank you! I am waiting just because I seem to keep fluctuating here at the end. I can't seem to keep it steady. For example, this morning I'm up to 141.6, but I think I know the reason behind that. I know that I will be nervous to call it goal just because of my history and I'm afraid to get too comfortable.
  • Ive been in the (upper)140s for a week now. So I guess i can officially call it. I still havent had a "whoosh" or reached 10 lbs down and its been 5 weeks. Im really hoping I can know or see what this whoosh thing is about bc my body is kinda holding onto this fat like a bad lifetime network relationship.-sigh-

Congrats Bunnabear!
  • Officially in the upper 140's. Hoping I can maintain them.
  • Back after baby.
    I haven't posted in awhile. I just gave birth to my first. A little girl, we named Heidi Ann. I love her to death but am extremely sleep deprived. I started back at the gym at the end of June and I'm struggling to eat better. I'm breastfeeding so burning a ton of calories but then filling up on empty ones which isn't good for me or the baby

Right now I weigh 149 in the morning on my home scale. I'd like to reach 140-142 by the end of the summer. I'm also hoping to get stronger to carry my little one around. She is about 11lbs at 6 weeks so a chubby little thing. With how big she is growing and all her things she needs when we travel I need to get in better shape.
  • Hanging in the mid 140's. I really hope I can stick with my program and head to the 130's by the end of August. How is everyone else doing?
  • wooooo just hit the 149's, haven't been in the 140's for a while!!! it's good to be back.
  • I can't seem to shake 149. I saw 145.8 on the scale before going to my parents for the weekend. It may of been a fluke. My baby has been getting a lot of gas and I'm breast feeding. I think it was the dairy I've been eating, but the doctor said to even cut out beans and lettuce. It seems the things I eat to lose weight are the things hurting her belly

I hope to see 145 again soon.
  • Woot! I am finally joining all of you lovely ladies. Just weighed in at 149 two days ago. Mini goal: 144. Ultimate goal: 130. Baby steps.
  • Mermaid - CONGRATS. I'm back in the 150s. Right on the boarder though. I joined weight watchers through my job. So I've got my fingers crossed to be back in the upper 140s by the end of the month.
  • Wow! The 140's don't seem to get much activity it's been since January!!

I am officially 149.4 -- come join me I'd love to see us succeed together and reach our goals!!
  • I'm in the mid 140s. I did weight watchers but have not been counting or staying at the meetings. Been eating a lot of crap lately and have had a lot of parties this month to get through. My daughter is turning one in a week and I still have a belly like I'm pregnant.
  • ja2ma6lee

You've got this! Don't get discouraged and it looks like we are close to the same weight right now and we want the same goal size -- 3/4 and I want to be around 130 - let's push through this!!!
  • Helpmelose
    What did you do in 06 to get out of the 190s. My fattest was 170 and I had a personal trainer and got to the 140s. I use to be a real twig in HS and college. I won't see those days again.

I had an alright day yesterday and then a bad dinner of Chinese food. I'm such an emotional eater. It is really tough.
  • I hope bringing this thread back is okay! I just hit the 140s and was looking for the 140s thread. Any one else around?!