Oprah's new show about Food Addiction

• Tuesday, April 5th, on the OWN Network there will be a new series about people with food addictions. For those of us particularly with binge issues, this show might deliver some insights and hopefully some useful tools. I think the show is @10 -but not sure -saw an ad briefly -so tune in if you're able -should be at the very least - an interesting show.
  • Yes, I saw the ad for it...it does look interesting and I'm wondering what kind of spin they are going to put on it.
  • I have not seen any advertising for this show but I think it is a great idea. We need to shine a light to this addiction because although many people experience this type of addiction there isn't much awareness or support for it.
    For example, is I have constant craving for a certain food just that make me an addict? We all need to know where the line ends for normal craving and it begins for an addiction?
  • Do you have to order that network? Or does it come with a regular cable package? I suppose if I don't have it, I can find it online...