Barilla whole grain shells- 0 points?!

• I am following a recipe from hungry-girl.com for mac and cheese and it calls for 2 cups of uncooked whole wheat blend pasta. Well, I ended up buying Barilla whole grain shells, which come up as a power food that is 0 points when I checked it on the WW website. A serving is 5 points if I just put in the nutrition info myself. I am just shocked that there is 0 point pasta! Is this a mistake? I just want to make sure I'm calculating correctly.
  • do other power foods have points if you put them in the tracker?
  • There is no such thing as 0 point pasta. How could you even think it was right? You should always use the nut info on the package unless the item has sugar alchols which can't be computed correctly with the calculator.
  • They do come up as zero points for 2 ounces. As does the Barillla linguine. The barilla plus stuff comes up as 5 points, as does other whole wheat pasta.

Are you doing the power food only plan? Then you wouldn't count those points.

Maybe email Weight Watchers to find out if there's an error?
  • Quote: There is no such thing as 0 point pasta. How could you even think it was right? You should always use the nut info on the package unless the item has sugar alchols which can't be computed correctly with the calculator.
    I didn't think it was right but if weight watchers listed it on their website as 0 points, there has to be a reason for that. Why would it say that otherwise?
  • Per 2 oz:

1.5 g fat
    41 carbs
    7 g protein
    6 g fiber

Comes out to 5PP

There is something on the forum about this too:
    LINK