How long to get a weight ticker?

• I read where you have to wait a least 20 days AND have a certain number of posts to have access to your signature line. I have looked but can't find where on the site it tells you how many posts and exactly how many days. Does anyone know? I think it would be a big help to me to see that everyday AND to know that everyone else is seeing it. To me it's kind of like not telling people you are losing weight because then if you don't know one was the wiser.
  • If I remember correctly it was 20 posts.

I know you're supposed to have to wait 20 days to get a ticker, but I ended up getting mine sooner. I THINK maybe because I had posted over 100 posts (I was just making myself right at home! LOL).
  • Yes, 20/20.
  • Joszac, I am with you girl! I ready to show my success! I am one of those that weigh daily and it is enocuraging to see it! Soon.....
  • By the way, how do you change your current weight without a ticker?
  • Great! Thanks for the answers. Just 5 more days and 4 more posts after this one, lol.

sz12wannabe - If you go to the top of the page in the purple and go to "User CP" and then go to "edit profile" you can change your weight there
  • i was wondering the same thing!

the ticker is definitely a source of motivation.