Working on the Wedding Dress...and March accountability for me =)

• SO much going on! I'm working on sewing my wedding dress for June (I'm holding off on the corset for a while--a lot harder to alter) and trying to lose weight, graduate school, buy a house, and get into my physician assistant program near home. I feel so stressed out at times I just don't know how I'm gonna do it!

I picked up a couple pairs of shorts this past weekend...I had to get size 18's =( granted I like my shorts looser than my pants and I knew I was probably gonna have to do that, but it still stings. I can't believe the weight I've gained when I fell off the wagon.

Anyways...I'm off to finish a paper for school, and then off to bed for my doctor's appointment in the morning for my back. Fun times!

I know I'm starting in the middle of it all, but here's my accountability:

3/21: 206.6
    3/22: 206.0
    3/23
    3/24
    3/25
    3/26
    3/27
    3/28
    3/29
    3/30
    3/31
    Goal: 200
  • You ARE super busy! Are you really making your own wedding dress? That's so incredible! I hear you on the craziness of grad school (I'm just finishing) and buying a house etc. It feels like there's never enough time to do "me" things like make healthy food, and to give a darn about weight loss. I have to keep reminding myself that there IS always time for taking care of myself. Back on the wagon now and feeling re-committed! We got this.