NSV: My two stomachs...

• are becoming one

I never wear cotton lounge pants because they make my "lower stomach" horrifyingly noticeable. It happens with jeans, too, but not as bad.

Anyway, I ordered some shoes and sweaters from GAP and got a pair of their lounge pants in XXL that were on clearance thinking I'll be able to wear them soon enough.

I tried them on figuring they'd be too tight, but lo and behold, they looked wearable! I went into the bathroom for a closer look because I was in a shadow, but my stomach actually is beginning to look like your average fat gut instead of the dreaded Double Gut.

This is something that's always been a particularly frustrating source humiliation, so this is a big deal for me
  • I have an upper gut too. It's not a muffin top but more like a loaf of bread.
  • that's awesome. Congrats!
  • Great job! Before you know it, you won't have a gut at all
  • CONGRATS!!

Quote: I have an upper gut too. It's not a muffin top but more like a loaf of bread.
    And
  • Yay! Way to go!
  • well done i have two stomach as well they will never go away i got down to 145 before and still had it
  • Congrats! I wish my double stomache would go away already. 192 and its more noticeable then ever. XD
  • Thanks, guys! Ah, the things overweight people find joy in

chubbyhipster, I just noticed you're in Portland! I'm joining you in a few weeks, and I can't wait! The summers in Florida are brutal — I'm so happy to escape this upcoming one.
  • I love these stories! Keep up the AWESOME work!!