So back to the beach

• I faltered around September. I gained back about 15 lbs and though hmm Ill try WW again since it worked so well a number of years ago, however I HATE the new WW points plus, and it was too hard getting used to eating crap again, and them limiting you for all the right stuff that I learned with SB I mean jeeze to have my normal breakfast of SB of a 2 egg omelet, loaded with veggies, and a 1/2 cup of beans was like 7 points of a 29 day allowance! Then they upped the points for everything so to have a decent SB Healthy meal it was crazy!

I just learned in a week of being on it that I am a SB girl through and through. I just need to get back on the band wagon and go back to what I know and what works, as well as what is good for me! So I am back ready to hit it hard and never look back
  • Welcome back, Gumby! We even saved your beach towel for you.
  • Good to see you!
  • I actually liked the new WW plan, I did it at the same time as SB when I started back up again this year. However, it certainly is a relief to not have to count things and it seems like SB works for you without counting. Good luck and welcome back.
  • Welcome back
  • Welcome back!
  • I don't think we've met before but it's sure good to meet you now and hope to see a lot of you here on the beach. It's so nice and warm here, the coffee is always on and you can't find nicer folks anywhere. Good luck this time.
  • Brand new the the Beach
    I am very excited about starting the SB tomorrow. I am going grocery shopping with hubby and he is helping me with some choices.
  • Welcome Grab a towel and join us...lol
    Glad you found us, it's an easy life here on the beach.
    Seriously though, to find a plan you like and works for
    you is a blessing for sure!

• I love meat and eggs so I hope I can stay on it this time. It seems I can never get a good support system going. I love this site, and everyone is excited to do the SB. I have my towel I am wading in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!